The Alphas True love

Heyyy. This my first time writing so please just be nice. thank you sooooo much for even consdering to read by book. This is actually about my life but obviously i tweeked some parts such as the werewolves and all the supernatural things.  Please just give me your true opinions and give me ideas. Oh and BTW, I need a cover. HELP!!!!!Lots of love. Carter-Lee.

WARNING: not well edited

chapter 1.

Briella's POV

"Lola get out of here! Move! Go!" my mother started screaming at me with all her might. "No! He can do whatever he wants to me. Im not scared of him and I will never be. Just because he's the Alpha doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants." I said as I looked into the golden eyes of my father.  My mother stood by my fathers side trying to calm him, whispering soothing words into his ears, trying to keep him in his human form. I wouldn't mind him changing, it would actually make this whole situation interesting. I stood there watching as my father slowly starting to calm down thanks to my mother. He started to speak in a calming tone " Lola, I will tell you once more and never again. You do nothing without my permission. I am your Alpha and you do as I say. In does not matter that I am your father because I am also the father of many other pack members. And you are just putting all of us in danger!". I know that if my father speaks in such a calm low tone, he really is very angry. Slowly stepping closer to him till our breathes mingled I whispered "I wish you were not my father". He came closer until his mouth was right next to my ear "And I regret the day that you were born". That comment was the last straw. I never new my own father could say such a thing to me. With that tears started to form in my eyes, but before they could do anything, I ran out of the house...crying.

"Lola! Lola wake up! Briella!". Slowly I started to open my eyes but my eye lids suddenly felt heavy. When my eyes finally flew open I saw my brother Caylem. "Hey Cay. Whats wrong. Why the hell are you screaming at me so early in the morning." He crept up under the the covers and put his arm around my waist. "Well little sister. You started crying in your sleep so I woke you up. Are you okay?". I sighed. Realizing that I was dreaming of that dreadful night which always manages to make me cry. "Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Where's Taylem?" I asked with worry leaking my vioce. " Dont worry. He went to fetch breakfast. Get up cause we leaving today." With that I climbed over my big brother straight into the shower. I let the hot water stream over my body while I replayed everything about my life in my head. My brothers and I are rouges meaning we belong to no pack. We do what we want when we want without any authority. Rouges are not allowed on pack territory and are ruthlessly killed for tresspassing meaning that my family and I cannot stay in one place for long therefore we are moving on from here. I decided that i had enough time to shower so I got out, went to my room and looked for my outfit. After about 30 mins of staring at clothes I finally picked out my amazing outfit of the day: my hot pink bra with a black top that was ripped from beneath my breasts down. Paired it with my black jeggings and my black hightops laced with dark blue. I also added some accessories consisting of my butterfly belly ring and my blue diamond cocktail ring. Damn I look good. Upon hearing my stomach growling raced downstairs but instead of being greated by food I got suitcases? Confused I went to go find my brothers. "Ah there you are angel. Go to your room and please pack everything in your room. We will be leaving shortly. You can eat on the way." Caylem said with a smile on his face. Not surprising. Caylem was the more cheery one. The one that doesn't usually take things seriously. He's always fun to be around and I sometimes wonder if he's completely sane. Taylem is the complete opposite. He is the 'leader' of us just because he older. Taylem is more stern and serious and doesn't really approve of some of the things that Caylem does but its his twin brother. What is he actuslly gonna do? Taylem is very protective of us especially of me because I'm his little sister. But when my brothers are together you can expect nothing but trouble. " I thought we leaving later today" I said even more confused. Taylem came in with a sour look on his face and threw a piece of paper on the table in front of me. The letter said there is a new rule that says all werewolves 19 and under have to go to a werewolf school and no other. All werewoves have to be in a school wether rouge or pack. "They expect us to go to school. Nevermind that but to a school with snobby pack wolves. They must be losing their minds." Caylem stated. Taylem sighed and rubbed his hands in his black hair then finally opened his dark brown eyes and eyed the letter."Look I know its gonna be tough but it will be good for Briella to meet other female wolves. Besides, we have no choice. Its a law" He looked at me and I just smiled at him. We agreed that we would go to the next town called Riella Falls and go to the high school there. Shit this is going to be a long 2 years.

FOLLOW ME PLEASE.

MORE THINGS FOR YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU FOLLOW.

FANNNNN

VOTEEEEE

COMMENTTTT

PLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEE

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!.!!.!!!.!!!