Chapter 4: New world

The new house was beyond amazing. There are no words to describe it thats how amazing it was. Not too big but no where close to being an average house. everything was earth tones and dark except for the kitchen. Dark browns, greys, blacks, beige and cream were the most evident colours. Think the Salvatore Brothers house from The Vampire Diaries. Whe I got to my room I almost cried. Keyword almost. Purples of all shades and black surrounded the whole room. It was unexplainable. "Hey Briella come down here quickly" I heard Taylem call out. I ran down stairs to the very dark and creepy living room. "Listen, if you feel uncomfortable or scared in any way about us being here in J's territory then you can tell me and we will leave." Taylem told me with Caylem nodding his head in agreement. " Guys, thank for worring bout me but Im cool and if ever that changes you will be the firstto know okay" they both nod their heads. " Okay now I dont knw about you but this room scares the crap outta me. Its soo dark and soo creepy. Im gonna paint in lighter shades okay?" i asked hoping it will be ok because i cant live here in this scary house for 2 years. "Sweetheart..." Caylem started using a gay accent " I like totally agree. You should like totally do that" I ended up on the floor from laughing. This is the Caylem I know and love. "Okay okay. Tomorrow is the first day of school. So I suggested you go to bed now" Taylem said bumming the mood. " But Tay Tay its so early" Caylem and I complained at the same time. What Is my brother talking about? Its like still sorta light outside. "Guys go to bed. We had a rough day and tomorrow is gonna be a long day. Dont argue with me." Argg. My brother sucks ass. Dont tell him I said that. "Fine"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

=>Next day<=

"Lola..........Lola........Lola.........." God could someone please just that voice up. "Briella del Montè! Get your pretty your big ass out of this bed!"

Slowly I opened one eye

"My ass aint big" I stated confidantly then i closed me eye.

"okay whatever you say fat ass. Now get up and get ready for school" Caylem then left my room but before he closed the door i screamed " MY ASS AINT FAT! YOU SHOULD TALK ABOUT FAT ASSES! You have the King of themm all!" all Caylem did was laugh and leave. Very, very, very slowly I got out of bed. Did my morning routine and finally got dressed.

Outfit:

•short biege dress with sweetheart neck and skater skirt effect.

•light brown high-heeled combat boots

•black leather jacket

•gold jewelery

After getting dressed I went downstairs to find my brothers eating breakfast. I sat down thinking imma eat breakfast and you know what happens.....

Taylem picks me up and puts me in the car.

"Taylem what the fuck?! I didnt even eat breakfast!"

He just laughed and climbed in the car followed by Caylem. "Sorry sis but unless you want to be late on the first day of school we gotta go. You took too long to get ready. I will get you something." taylem said with a smile on his face.

Then my dear Caylem just had to interupt "No he wont. You said I had a fat ass"

"You said it first"

"No I didnt"

"Yes you did"

"Ok I did. But you said I had the King big asses"

I reached over and kissed his cheek. "Sorry CayCay. You have a very small ass" i smirked.

"Thanks Lola that means.......wait wait.......HEY! I dont have a small ass"

"Sure you dont." I sarcastically comment.

We arrived at school and it wasn't even busy. "Taylem, how are we late for school when there aint no one here?" i asked, knowing full well where this conversation is going.

"Errrr......well.....we weren't exactly late. I just wanted to here early so that i could.......maybe......check out the girls." Taylem sheepishly smiles.

"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU!!!!!! You made me miss my food. My precious, wonderful orgasmic food. And why.......cause you want a fuck buddy?!" I yell as i get out of the car.

"Now Briella," Taylem starts, " watch your language. And im sorry baby girl. I will get you your food dont be mad at me." Taylem and Caylem quickly got out of the car and followed me. I walked towards the side of the school.

"As long as you get me my food then we cool" i sighed. I never could be upset with my brothers. "Mos def Lola. I promise" Caylem said with a smile.

Right then I heard an annoying, squeaky laugh. I searched around to look for the owner of such a 'unique' laugh. What I found was something that would've broken me had it not been for my ability to block out emotions. What I saw was something a werewolf should not see their mate doing. The squeaky laugh belonged to a blond, stick of a cheerleader with a skinny model figure. But thats not what was so terrible. what was terrible was that she was hanging off someone thats mine. She was laughing with someone thats mine. She was kissing and feeling on someone thats mine. She was with my mate. She was with Tyler Black. I just stood there staring at them until tyler turned his gaze to me. When our eyes met It was like no one else mattered only us. It was like everyone else was a blur and he was the only thing I could see clearly. My heart started to beat faster. My palms got sweaty. He held a strong gaze that I couldnt break. It was like a pull........

"Briella! Whats wrong with you I have been calling you forever."

I finally managed to break the gaze due to Caylem's voice.

"Im fine," I said (LIE) "Im just gonna go get our schedules okay?" I started walikng in the other direction towards the front of the school

"Wait aren't you hungry?" Taylem asked stopping me. "Nah im good. I can wait till lunch" I carried on walking away. Away from that bitch of a cheerleader. Away from my confused brothers. And away from my mate.