Blake: Thanks Yang. I got some notes to review. I'll see you guys later.

Ruby: See ya, Blake.

Blake got up and decided to head over to her favorite place in all of Beacon, the library. She loved finding some space in a quiet corner and read. Whether it was a novel, a textbook, or...others. However, while she was browsing through the books of the library, she could sense something was watching her. She shook it off as an odd feeling.

You were in the library reviewing for Oobleck's exam. And, of course, while you were, she arrived. You hide, using the isles of books as hiding spots while you admired Blake from afar. You had gathered your books and watched her from a table.

As she rounded a corner, facing you, your eyes darted back inside the book. You saw as she walked away with a few books in her hands. You decided to place your headphones into your ears and began to play some music while you reviewed. As you reviewed, you caught sight of a hand on the other side of the table.

You looked up and saw Blake herself looking down at you. She gave a light smile and you just looked at her, a blank stare on your face. Blake waved her hand in front of your face and broke from your blank stare and took out your headphones.

(Y/N): S-sorry. Did you want me to move?

Blake: What? N-no, (Y/N), I wash just wondering...if I could join you?

(Y/N): O-Oh, y-yeah. S-sure.

Blake smiles and takes a seat across from you. You reopen your book to a random page and begins reading it. Blake giggles a bit and you look to her in confusion.

Blake: You're ten chapters back then from where we are.

(Y/N): O-oh, right. S-sorry.

Blake: You're fine.

As you reading through the chapter, you kept noticing Blake was kinda...mimicking you. She turned the page whenever you would and you both you glance at one another at the same intervals. Eventually, you saw it as weird and couldn't handle it anymore.

(Y/N): Hey, I got t-things to do. S-so, I'll s-see you later.

Blake: You ok?

(Y/N): Y-yeah. S-see ya.

Blake: Oh, ok.

You grabbed your things and took off towards the exit. As you were walking through the hall, you bumped into someone a lot more muscular than you. You looked up in fright and soon, you faced was washed cleaned with the color and replaced by fear. Cardin Winchester stood right before you.

Cardin: Hey, buddy.

(Y/N): C-Cardin, leave me alone.

Cardin: We just want to talk. Russel, Dove, help him on up.

Dove and Russel did as they were told and grabbed your arms and began to drag you out of the library with Lark holding your legs as you struggled while Cardin was leading them.

Cardin: Come on! Hurry! We gotta move before we-

Glynda: CARDIN WINCHESTER!!!

Cardin: Ah, shi-

The four turned around to see both Professors, Ozpin, and Glynda Goodwitch, alongside someone hiding behind the two.

Glynda: What on EARTH are you doing with Mr. (L/N) there?

Cardin: Oh, uh, you, see-

Glynda: Interesting.

Ozpin: Now, before Professor Goodwitch has a field day with the disciplinary skills, how about you let Mr. (L/N) go and the six of us can have a discussion in my office.

Dove: But, sir-

Ozpin: My apologies Mr. Bronzewing, but there is no exception. Now, come along.

Cardin groans and gives the order and the three others literally drop you onto the ground. They all walked over to Ozpin and he and Glynda moved them towards Ozpin's office. The mysterious figure walks up and kneels down besides you. You looked up and saw that Blake was the mysterious figure.

Blake: (Y/N)! Are you alright?

(Y/N): Y-Yeah. B-Bye.

Blake: But-

You got up and ran for it towards the dorms. You didn't look back, even for a moment in fear of seeing Blake again. You loved her, but your social anxiety dominated your actions which forced you to run. You ran into your dorm and slammed the door close.

You turned back to your room and got glances from your other teammates.

Gure: What happened?

(Y/N): N-Nothing.

Burly: CRDL?

You nodded your head. Gure walked over to you and gave you a hug. He then guided you over to your bed and began to sooth you.

(Y/N): It's even worse though...Blake saw me. She actually got Ozpin and Goodwitch.

Gure: See? She does care.

(Y/N): But I couldn't do it! I couldn't break out! (You stand up) She wouldn't want me!

Silver: (Y/N)! You got to stop with that ideal. Look, get some rest. We got mid-terms coming up and I want everyone on this team getting A's to B's...Gure!

Gure shrugs and chuckles. You retuned to your bed and pulled the covers over yourself. Burly walked by and patted your head as did Gure. Silver gave you a quick smile as you just took a nap while your teammates continue their day.

_________________________________________________________

Inside the RWBY dorm, Blake has a worried look on her face. Ruby, Weiss and Yang all look at her with concern.

Weiss: Blake, you cant let that get to your head.

Blake: I'm not! It's just...am I the reason why?

Ruby: Blake, he will be alright. How about you go talk to him later today. I'm sure he needs a friend.

Yang: And besides, you two could study some more. Like Ruby said, he could use a friend.

Blake: Ok. (Sighs) I'll do it!

Yang: That's our kitten! And soon to be (Y/N)'s kitten! Wink, wink.

Blake: YANG!