Well whatever he said I don't give a shit....

"Are you done? If yes, okey I want to answer your first question and my answers is yes I want you to introduce yourself, your fucking self, that's all I wanted and you can't even give it me?!" I can almost yell at the last.

Hmm let me try to remember anything about this luke--that--is--a--nerd--History---mathrmatics, I tap my forehead, remembering 'LUKE.

Think

Think

Jackpot!! I know this g--

"I'm Luke Walter I'm 19 years old and also...... 'they say' I'm known as the------"

"Ohhhhhhhh!! I know you..... wait I remember about you and that's all I need okey proceed" I gasp remembering Maxine tell me that other day where she said something about the  nerd--that--is--a--rich--History---mathematics. But I really didn't participate, well atleast I remember something about it.

Nah whatever, who cares, 'Let Batman deal with it'

"That's all, let's move on to the main reason why do I call. So let's me continue about 'reminding you' shall I?" He ask dryly

I growled in frustrations. "No. Wait, I want to know how and where did you get my fucking num----"

"Doesn't matter, " he answered immediately, cutting me off.

"If you don't tell me how and where did you get my fucking number, i swear I'm gonna rip your ass off this phone" I fiercely threatened.

All I know that the only persons that had my phone number are my mom and Maxine. and the rest are all unknown numbers that I blocked. Wondered where these people get my Number. Nah whocares.

He sighed in frustrations and i heard him mumbling to himself, but I can't really hear what was he saying,

Cause it's too hot and sexy to understand?

What was that?!! Can these thoughts will ever shut up! 'Sighed'

"Well? Split it out" I ask knowing that he is feeling uncomfortable about me asking questions.

"Your free?" He ask dryly ignoring what I just say.

"Uh..... ammm...yee..ah?. You know what I'm wasting my precious time with a nerd calling me. So please if you want to live Tommorow fuck yourself" I end the call and throw my phone to the sofa a few feet from me then flopped back to my bed with a grunt then let my eyes fall back.

_________

Thud Thud Thud

A eyes slowly opened and observe my surroundings.

'What time is it?' I turn my gaze to my side table, where the clock is. It's 2:30 pm---

"Stella? Sweetie?" Mom sweet voice echoed though my dark and silent room.

"Yes Mom? What is it?" I responds with a husky and sleepy voice, to let her know I'm sleepily tired so she can let me be.

Mom opened the door and pop her head to see me, "Oh did I disturb you? I'm sorry but, there's someones here looking for you" she say in a quiet tone while giving me an apologetic look.

Hmmm. Who could it be?

"Okey be right back I'm going to take a bath" I smell like.....my own saliva...yucks, atleast  it's mine not someone else's saliva, Ugh "tell him or her whatever, to wait"

"Okey then. And oh don't forget to clean your room, you know that you can't live forever like that." mom narrowed her eyes at me before she leaves..

I don't clean rooms specially MY ROOM. NO and NEVER gonna happen. I went to the bathroom and obviously I take bath after that I search though my closet for some clothes and I found some short pants and a black printed V-shirt that says 'I Love Myself'. I get dressed and grab my phone, inserts it to my back pocket, My hair is still wet so I just comb them to let it dry later, I rushed down stairs and see Tejay and Maxine laying on the floor playing with their hairs, and before they noticed me ran to them, I jump on top of them and they hissed in pain clutching their stomachs.

"Ugh. You bitch, you made us wait forever and this is what we get?" Tejey creak pushing me off. I just rolled my eyes and rolled back to Maxine.

Hehehhe this is fun.

"Will you get off me Stella" Maxine cried in pain pushing me off, "And can dry your hair? My face is all wet you bitch"

"Can you guys stop calling me 'bitch'?, i'm not even a bitch and I have a name duh!" I yelled between them, and they just shrugged it off.

"Yeah and your name is bitch" Tejey teased, sticking out her tongue. I glared at her.

"Yeah your a bitch, cause you made us wait like never-ending time of waiting, good thing me and jey2× here came early to remind you" Maxine said standing up and sweeping the invisible dust off her shoulder. They both held their hands to help me stand. I look at both of them curiously.

Hmmm speaking of 'remind' that reminds me of what Luke's suppose to remind me. And I totally didn't realise that.

"Yeah we're here to remind you that our friend James is throwing a party tonight, he's like planning to see 'late hangovers in school' thing?.and he almost like invited everyone and he is asking us to help out." Tejay explains.

Is that it?

"What are we waiting for?" I ask half-smile, and ready to rush out of this house. They both look at me smirking, then their that look. I know that look, it means something like.

Who raced first gets to drive.

BUT! before we can push each other and run to the exit my mom calls "Waaaaaiit!, where do you think your going?" Mom yelled at us while I can feel her burning gaze at me.

We stop and freeze in our position. I turn around while Maxine and Tejay punching and nudging me side to side. I glared at both of them.

"UM... Out?" I answer that is more like a question but whocares.

"Out where?"

"Friends house"

"Who's house?"

"Umm.. Tejay's crib" I mumble elbowing Tejay. Then she turn around and Maxine follows, my mom clears her throat.

"Mrs. Flein um yeah we're going to my house" Tejay says firmly.

This is so ridiculous! Ugh why I'm acting participating this. Well that is one fact about me, and that is being a great psychopath.

"Okey mom we will be going now, bye" I said and turn around waving goodbye.

"Okey, my house first then James" Tejay Confirms, and we just nodded in agreement.

________________
A/N

Don't forget to Vote, comment and share 😘