"Swethlana why are you over reacting? It is just a matter of three weeks. We can finally end the case that has been going on for years.If this divorce happens on mutual consent then the divorce will be granted faster."

"Why cant you see what she is trying to do Tej?She is trying to separate us using Omkara and this is her first step of her maser plan..Don't fall into the trap Tej."Swethlana tried to convince Tej. He had asked her to stay away from the Oberoi mansion for the next three weeks.Just when she thought that they were near their goal,Jhanvi had to come back and spoil everything.No,after all that I had sacrificed for this mission,I will not let it go in waste.

"Wrong!!"A voice interrupted them. Both of the turned to the door,to see Jhanvi standing there with her suitcase in her hand.

"You are so wrong Ms Swethlana. My reasons for coming back to the Oberoi mansion and putting across such a condition are many but Tej is definitely not one of them.You know, unlike you my world no longer revolves around Tej. Tumhara Tej Tumhe mubarak."Jhanvi calmly explained to Swethlana who was seething with anger.

"How dare you step inside the mansion without my permission?Dont you have the social etiquettes not to barge into somebody else's place like this?"

"Barge?"Jhanvi scoffed at Swethlana's choice of word."Barge and me?Well if you are so curious then let me tell you that the person who owns this place has gracefully welcomed me inside. You know as a guest. So that word barge doesnot quite fitting here."

"Invited?"Swethlana turned to look at Tej wo was equally confused at Jhanvi's sentense.Seeing both of their puzzled expressions, Jhanvi let out a small laugh making the look at her in confusion.

"I said the owner of this mansion. Not the ex-owner of this mansion." Jhanvi taunted."And by the way,If any of you has any problem with this arrangement then you can obviously express it.we can end it right here.After all,I am not going to benefit from this in any way.See,I am making such a big sacrifice for you.I am forgoing all the Oberoi shares which I would have got,as a part of the alimony....Sigh!!"Jhanvi sighed dramatically waiting for an answer from them.

"I assume that you both dont have a problem since none of you are speaking up....So if we are done here then I would like to settle down before Om comes. I will be there in the my old room. Jhanvi declared in general..Pinky had told her that after Swethlana's arrival at the Oberoi mansion their old room was lying empty for all these years. So she decided to stay there to keep away from the things that were Swethlanas.

Grabbing her bag, Jhanvi turned to walk out of the room,not before turning back to look at Swethlana. That one look told Swethlana that this time Jhanvi won't take things lying down. She was definitely not that Jhanvi who would've ink down all her sorrows but was something entirely different.

Once Tej was out the room, Swethlana took out her mobile phone to call her mother .Their whole mission was relying on her and with the sudden changes in the Oberoi mansion, even they needed to make some last minute changes to ensure that there plans are not interfered with.

"Hello mom. Looks like Tia will have to step in for me.Make sure that she is present for the press conference. Our plan starts there. "Swethlana smiled to herself thinking of their plans.

...........

Rudra looked out of the window and his mind wandered to the flashbacks of the past...

"Bhaiyyaaa.."Priyanka's call made Rudra bolt to her.

Rudra ran down the stairs with Saumya following him close behind. He arrived at the lounge to see Priyanka staring at something at the door. He turned to see the person he hated the most in the world. Swethlana.