When Your Backs Against The Wall

"Mum?"

My eyes were wide with shock. She wasnt suppose to be home yet! She was suppose to be on a business trip again for god knows how long! Yet here she was, glaring down at myself and my six friends.

My mind raced. How was I suppose to explain myself? How could I explain the recent mess of the house? How could I explain the fact that there was five grown men- some drunk- and Ruby in our home this late at night? Fuck, I was in deep shit.

My mothers green eyes flickered from my face to Rubys, to each of the band members, and then back to mine. She huffed and slammed the door shut, causing us all to jump again and Andy's arms to tighten around me even more.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing here, Amy?" She shouted.

Thats when I knew I was in so much shit- she never called me Amy. She always called me 'Aim', Amy was only used in our arguments.

"Mum, I can explain everything-"

"Are you drunk again?" She yelled at me, interupting my previous sentence.

"What? No!" This was so embarressing. Not only had my mother shown up at one of the happiest times in my life, she was now yelling at me and accusing me of things in front of my friends, and also my idols.

"I can smell the alcohol! Who the hell are you?" She turned her stare onto Andy, eyeing the way his arms were tightly wrapped around my torso. Her hand moved to her hip as she spoke.

Andy looked a little dumbstruck but soon regained his voice. "Im sorry, you must be Amy's mother. Im Andy. And this is Jinxx,"- he pointed to each member in turn- "Jake, CC and Ashley".

Her eyes kept wondering between them. "Okay, but what the hell is going on her exactly? And he is definatly drunk!" She pointed at CC whose eyes were drooping and he was about to drop the bottle of empty beer in his hand.

I facepalmed.

"Mum, Im so sorry. These are my friends, they play in a band and they came over to keep me company and I asked them to stay the night". Okay so I edited a little. She didnt need to know how long they had been staying, right?

"Let me get this straight", he croaky voice spoke. "You allowed five grown men to stay over at our house with just you and Ruby?"

I just stared at her, not wanting to answer and step into her trap of a question. The guys and Ruby were staying silent.

"Amy, are you fucking kidding me?" She yelled more. Then she turned to the guys and simply said, "get out".

"Mum! No! Pease! Let them stay!" I begged, hopping off of Andy's lap. "They dont have anywhere to stay!"

She looked at me coldly. "You said they're in a band, therefore they must at least have money for a hotel".

I stood there amazed at how much of a bitch she could be. Yeah, I saw her point. Shes a parent who worries about her child but she didnt have to do this.

My eyes locked with Andy's, mine showing worry. Where would he go? Would they be okay?

Jake looked extreamly uncomfortable with the situation and started to get up and gather his few things. Jinxx followed his lead and then they both went to help CC up. Ashley hugged Ruby and kissed her forhead before standing and heading towards the door with the other guys.

"You can take her with you too", my mum told Ashley.

I gave her a puzzled look. "But you always let Ruby stay over".

"Not tonight. You're grounded". There was no emotion in her bright eyes, just anger and annoyance.

"Mum! Im 19 years old!" Why was she treating me like a child?

"You live under my roof, though. So get upstairs, now", she warned.

My jaw dropped and I turned to hug Andy. I wrapped my arms around him as he did with me.

"Its okay. We will see you tomorrow", he whispered to me. His warm breath felt reassuring against my skin and he talked so quiet that only I had heard.

I heard my mother cough, so we cut the hug a little short.

I felt my eyes prick with tears as I watched all my friends- including Ruby- and my boyfriend exit my house. They had been my rock. They stopped me from feeling lonely when my mother was away. Now she was back and sending away the only things that kept me strong. My body winced as I heard the door shut; my eyes closed to stop the unwanted tears from flowing as I heard the faint sound of footsteps fade into the distance. I didnt bother looking at my mother, I just ran for the stairs.

I ran to my room and slammed my door shut. No way was I going to full on cry, that would be an over reaction. But I was sad and all I wanted was my friends around me.

I grabbed my phone off my dresser and texted Andy. Mays well before she comes up and takes that off me too.

Amy- Hey, will you guys be okay? Im so sorry about that :( <3

I sent my message and not long after my phone vibrated in my hands, alreting me that I had a new message.

Andy- Hey its not your fault and we will be fine. CC, Ruby and Ash are still a little drunk so we are all gonna head to that cheap hotel just a few blocks away from yours, dont worry :) <3

I smiled at my phone. He could reassure me so easily.

Amy- okay good. And I know Im grounded but thats not gonna stop me from seeing you 2morrow, Im'a figure out a plan ;) <3

Andy- haha, cant wait <3

I put my phone back on my draws and just laid there on my bed for a while. There has to be some way to get out of this house tomorrow. Its obvious that my mum had finished her business trip, allowing her to have the next few days off work. This had happened before, only back then she had never grounded me for little things like this. Im 19 for fuck sake!

My phone started vibrating again. I leaned for it and then read that I had a new message from Andy.

Andy- I forgot to tell you, I have a suprise for you! Well, we have a suprise for you and Ruby. Ash has already told her now, stupid drunken Ash, so I may as well tell you ... You get to come on tour with us! :D Well, if you want to? Its Warped Tour! Yeah its in America but dont worry, John has sorted all the tickets and shit out. So let me know if you wanna come! :) <3

It took me a while to read the message, then even longer to understand the meaning of it.

They invited me to Warped Tour with them in America! Oh my fucking god! Was he serious? My thumbs tapped at my phone aggressivly as I texted back.

Amy- Are you fucking serious? If you are then YES ofcourse I wana come! Thank you so much! Omg Im so excited now! Il see you 2morrow somehow and we can talk about it then since its really late now. You need your sleep, pretty boy ;) <3

I was smiling hugely. Me getting to to go to America with my perfect boyfriend and best friends. Me! Ahhh!

Andy- Haha okay babe, good night <3

I was still smiling when I changed into my Pj's and when I climed into bed whith my now clean face and tied up locks.

Warped Tour was suppose to be amazing! I had never been before but everything I saw on youtube and what I had heard was awesome. Plus, this year some of my favorite bands were playing there. I only knew a few playing so far like Black Veil Brides (ofcourse), Blood On The Dance Floor and Automatic Loveletter, all bands of which I loved. Now I would be there too! Jesus, Amy calm the fuck down and sleep.

Just as I was about to drift off into unconciousness, with a smile on my face, something occured to me: would my mum even let me go to Warped? If she was at work she couldnt stop me but what if she was home at the time? Id be fucked...