Part 2

Swara opens her eyes slowly and blinks twice with empty eyes,trying to recognize the place. Tall very tall trees, rising thick smoke from burning fire,talking sound of some unfamiliar voices, sky was getting darker every second.

"hum kahan han...."(where am i?)swara muttered, sit on ground and looked around.

"shahzaadi ji...ap theak han" (princess are you alright)ragini muttered in ear.she was sitting beside her.

"hamara sar bht ghum raha ha..."(i am feeling very dizzy)she said blinking innocently at her.

"dikhaya hum dabba deeta han..."(i will press your head)

"hmm...."swara said and put her head on her lap.ragini starts pressing it slowly.

"kavya ji kahan han..."(where is kavya?)swara asked,blinking her eyes rapidly.

"wahan bhaat ka roo rhe han..."(she is crying there?)

"roo kun rhe han?..."(why is she crying?)

"unki shaadi jo nhe hoi...islya roo rhe han."(her marriage was stopped...therefore)

"shaadi doobara bhe to ho sakti ha....is main roona ki kia baat ha?"(her marriage will be happen again...what is thing to cry in this?)

"ak agwa(kidnapped) shuda larki sa kun shaadi kartna ha...shehzaadi ji?"(princess...no one marry a kidnapped girl)

"hum agwa ho gay han?..."(we are kidnapped)swara said,got up and looked at her with shocked voice.

"ji haan....kitna kaha tha apko main na......chalta han wahan sa, magar ap to sunti hi nhe han kisi ki"ragini said,making bad bad faces.(how many times i told you...let's go from there but you didn't listen to me)

"hum par gussa kun ho rhe han aap.....apki kaali zabaan ka assar ha sab"(why are you getting angry on me......this is all because of your black tongue) swara said,making more bad face than ragini and again put head on her lap.swara blinks seeing two boots  in front of her and looks up.

"aisa kia dakh raha han ap...hum aap ko mughal saltanat (kingdom) ka namoon(strange sample) lagta han(why are you looking at me like this...am i look like a monument of mughal kingdom)"swara said,raising her both eyebrows in arc shape.

"ap kisi saltanat ki shahzaadi han or ya ap ki kaneez(servant) jo aap ka sar dabba rhe han"(are princess of some country and she is your servant who is pressing your head)he said in taunting voice.

"hamara sar bht dard kar rha tha......islya ya aachi sa khatoon(woman) hamara sar dabba rhe han....apko koi massla(problem) ha?"(my head was paining too much....therefore this nice woman is pressing my head,you have any problem)swara said,giving him sweet smile.

"hum aapko khatoon lagta han..(am i look like woman to you?)."ragini said, getting heart attack with that big word.

"khatoon nhe han to kya han?....aadmi(man)?....(if you are not woman then what are you?......a man?"swara gets up and looks at her.

"hamari umer(age) sirf 22 barass(years) ha...shaadi bhe nhe hoi ha hamari abhi tak or aap humen khatoon bula rhe han?....(my age is only 22.....i am still unmarried and you are calling me a woman"ragini was in complete mood of fighting.

"khaafa(upset) kun ho rhe han?...nhe bolayen ga khatoon aap ko dobbara....'why are you getting upset.....i will not call you woman again."swara said,twitching her nose.during their fight, man had left from there while chuckling.

"shukriya shah....(thank you prin....)"ragini's sentence was not completed when swara pinched her hard.

"AAAA!..."