Memories

Usually I would put a picture of the band member who is the main character of the story but I wanted to share this with you guys. I have been waiting 5 years to meet the person pictured above with me! I went to a comic con in February and it just so happens that my favorite Creepypasta narrator Mr.creepypasta was there! God I almost cried when I walked up to his table. He was so sweet; just as I thought he'd be haha. It was nice to meet him and I hope one day I will get to again. And yes I am well aware I don't look the best in the picture but I was really happy so who cares haha

YOUR POV

"Come on babe we gotta go!" You exclaimed sitting up on the bed to look at Kyle. He stood at the foot of the bed staring at you as he fumbled with his tie. You could see that he was struggling so you crawled across the bed to him and helped him with his tie hoping it would persuade him to say yes. He sighed and placed a kiss on your lips before taking a step back. "I guess so" he said pulling on a black blazer you smiled and leapt up from the bed. You basically tackled him as you tried to kiss him. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" You asked in between kisses. He chuckled and nodded "yes babe... five minutes ago" he responded. Kyle looked down at his phone; his eyes widened. "Oh no I'm gonna be late! I'll see you later babe I love you" he said quickly kissing you before leaving out the door.

You were now alone for the day. You sighed and turned around making your way to the small white tiled bathroom. Although you were home alone you felt the need to close the door as you undressed and started the shower. You ran your hands underneath the crystal clear water droplets to test the water. It was the perfect temperature, you stepped in and began to wash your hair. After about 20 minutes you finally got out and wrapped a towel around your body and hair.

As you sat on the floor of your bedroom brushing your hair you thought about this morning. Kyle had reluctantly agreed to go to Motionless In Whites newest tour The Graveyard Shift tour. You were beyond excited to rock out to their new music with your boyfriend. But deep down inside you were nervous as to how things would play out when you saw Devin. You suppressed all thoughts about him until now and it felt good to finally think about what could have been.

"Come on Morty!" The angry voice of Rick from Rick and Morty rang out through the room as you laid cuddled up with a ton of blankets on your bed. It was nice to have some alone time, even though you enjoyed spending most of your time with your significant other. As you laid there watching your favorite show you felt your phone buzz. "Huh I thought Kyle didn't get off work until 4" you said as you searched for your phone. But when you finally found it, a cold shiver ran down your spine. You had received a message from an unknown number that read "we need to talk... please". You instantly knew who it was from and deleted the text with no hesitation. Everything was going fine and you didn't went to ruin it.

The next few hours were spent checking your phone every few minutes to see if you would get any more messages from that number, but to your relief you didn't. When Kyle finally came home you put on a happy face and greeted him with a kiss. You acted like everything was fine even though it wasn't and tried your hardest to not show Kyle your true feelings. "So what do you want to do from dinner?" He asked snapping you out of your thoughts. "Um I would rather stay in and cook something but we don't have to" you replied. His face lit up with a smile, "no no I would much rather spend the night cooking with you then go out" he said. Your heart skipped a beat, he was so cute.

The rest of the evening was spent on the couch, cuddling Kyle and watching various movies. Tomorrow you both had a busy day, both of you had to work and after that you had a dinner reservation for your 4 anniversary. You couldn't believe that you had spend 4 years with Kyle. At the beginning it was full of hatred and abuse but now it nothing but was pure love.

It's never secedes to amaze you that you had fallen in love with someone who had abused you. You and Kyle had met when you both were only 14. You were going through a depressive phase in your life ever since your parents divorce and you couldn't seem to get out of it. No matter how many counseling appointments you went to, it just didn't help. The doctors told you countless times that your depression wasn't severe enough for medication and that you needed you find things made you happy. Before you knew it Kyle was the thing that made you happy, he was your best friend through out high school. He was the only one who you could go to and tell him what was going on without having to worry about him judging you. With your other friends you couldn't do that, they always told you the same things. "Get over it" "other people have it worse" "stop making a big deal out of nothing". The things that they said messed with your mind and caused you to spiral deeper and deeper into depression. But Kyle was still there for you; even at your worse he was there and that's what caused you to fall in love with him. You fell in love with his personality, not his actions.

Hi everyone!! I'm really sorry it took me so damn long to update. I will continue to update this story in the next couple of weeks. I think the next chapter is gonna be in Kyle's point of view so you guys can get a better idea of his childhood and what goes on through his mind.