«Chapter 2»

______________________________________
“So where are we going?” Padmé asked, as she straightened out her dress.

Anakin picked up one of her bags,
“To planet Foe, to discuss starting an Alliance with the Queen, and asking her for permission to seek out possible force sensitive children.” he said.

Padmé had a perplexed look on her face, she didn't know that this planet even existed. "That means I can have a look around, and see how they run things there. I want to see if I can get any pointers from the Queen." Padmé says, and Anakin smiles at her.

"Oh! Should I bring a gift, maybe? Like a peace offering?! Maybe something from Naboo, because what if they haven't been to Naboo?" She says, pacing back and forth.

Anakin's smile widened, he admired how thoughtful Padmé was. “I think I will bring one of Naboo's finest flowers, the Rominaria.” Padmé says and walks over to a vase, and picks all of the fresh Rominarias.

“Sounds great, Padmé.” Anakin says to her, and begins to gather up all of her bags.

Padmé put the flowers in a separate vase, and Obi-Wan walked into the room, “ Obi-Wan, how long do you think we will be there?” Padmé asked, him, as they all began to walk to their transport.

Obi-Wan ran his hand over his beard,
“I'm not sure. The council is very adamant that we get there and back in a timely manner. This could possibly take days to convince  Queen Victoria.” he says, climbing aboard of their transport.

Padmé stands there with her arms crossed, “I could be a great use, Obi-Wan. I could convince her, and I could gain her trust.” she says in a matter of fact tone.

Obi-Wan shook his head, “We are taking you on this mission to protect you. The Jedi council doesn't want you to get involved. Because if word gets out that you're on planet Foe, you're putting not only yourself in danger, but Queen Victoria, and her people in danger.” Padmé sighs, about to say something but Obi-Wan continues,
“I appreciate that you want to help, I really do, but we can not afford to lose Foe or Queen Victoria to the Federation.”

Padmé sits down in a chair, thinking of a way to convince Obi-Wan to let her help. Then Anakin decides to add in his two cents, “Well, Master, Padmé does have a lot of experience in this field. I think she would be a great help, and if she helps we could get out of there faster.”

Obi-Wan began to rub his forehead knowing what his young apprentice was going to say next.

“And the faster we get out of there, the faster we can find the bounty that was sent after Padmé!” Anakin exclaims, and Obi-Wan puts his hand up,

“Anakin, I have heard enough of this bounty. The council has sent another Jedi after them, and we have no need to worry about it. Our job right now, is to make an alliance with the Queen, nothing more, do you understand?” Obi-Wan asks him, and Anakin nods his head even though he is infuriated.

“Good. Now please help me pilot this ship to Foe.” Obi-Wan says, and walks to the cock pit.

Padmé puts her hand on Anakin's shoulder,“It's alright, Ani. Thank you for trying though.” she says giving him a small smile, and gave her one back.

•Meanwhile on Planet Foe•

“Do I really have to put this on?” Lennon huffs at her sister.

“Yes, you do. Now stop whining.” Victoria says, tightening the strings to Lennon's corset.

“Does it really have to be this tight?!” Lennon manages to squeal out.

Victoria rolls her eyes at her sister's outburst, “Lennon, seriously? You're a princess. This should be quite normal for you, and you should be use to it by now.” Victoria says.

Lennon slips on the dress that her sister is forcing her to wear, and walks over to the mirror. She looks at her reflection in the mirror, and even she is surprised at how she looks.

Victoria looks at her sister, “You look beautiful. Now, when the Jedi do arrive, please, do not be rude, sarcastic, or a snob.” Victoria says, emphasizing the word snob.

Lennon scoffs, and turns to her sister, “Me? A snob?"

Lennon is not a snob, she just tends to add her ten cents in where it does not belong. One of the guards walks into the room, “Your Majesty, the Jedi have arrived.”

Victoria begins to straighten out her dress, “Remember what I said Lennon.”

*Back at the Transport*

Obi-Wan and Anakin successfully landed the ship, and Anakin walked over to Padmé.

He held his arm out for her to grab, and they linked arms together.
“Are you ready, Master?” Anakin asked, and Obi-Wan nods, “Let's just hope that we can get out of here in a timely manner.” Obi-Wan says, and Padmé smiles.

“Patience, Master.” Anakin reminds the Jedi Master.

One of planet Foe's guards walks up to the Jedi, and to the Senator. “We were told that Senator Amidala needed to be watched for the time being.” the guard said, and Anakin looked over at Obi-Wan,

“I think I can handle it.” Anakin told the guard,and Obi-Wan shot Anakin a glare.

“Yes. We do need some guards to help, thank you.” Obi-Wan says, and they begin to walk to the palace.

They began to look around them, the first things they notice are the beautiful flowers everywhere. There were gardens everywhere, they even noticed how clean the streets were, and how polite everyone was as they walked past them.

Padmé walks past a flower bed, “This place is absolutely beautiful! They have so many different flowers, and the streets are very clean!” she exclaims.

“Yes, it is quite beautiful here. And not to mention, it is quite peaceful here.” Obi-Wan says, and Anakin is admiring everything about planet Foe.

“It's like a Utopia...” Anakin says looking around, “It is nothing like Coruscant, it's not loud, people aren't fighting, it is quite peaceful here.” Anakin says, “It's like something you would find in  a story book.”

“It is much like Naboo.” Padmé adds, and the guard began to speak,

“Foe is like this because of Princess Lennon. She has started an organization, that decrees that there shall be no poverty, sick people shall be helped when needed, and the homeless will be sheltered.” the guard says, and the Jedi's exchange looks at each other.
“We are like a family. We will help each other in times of need, and there will be no slavery, ever.” the guard finishes.

Anakin loved the sound of this 'organization'. He wanted to meet this Lennon, he thought to himself, “this Lennon has a good head on her shoulders
______________________________________
Word Count: 1,188

Sorry I haven't updated this book in awhile, and along with all of my other books. But any way, We hope you enjoyed this Chapter! Comment about what you think!
~ChewBecca & freedomgirl321
«May the Force Be with you»