Chapter 2

Ed's POV ~

The shadows and feeling of darkness slowly creep up over me as I lie in bed inside Taylor's tour bus. The only source light being the small crack under my door and my slightly adjusted eyes to the eternal darkness. I wish she was here lying next to me. Tonight was, no joke, magical. During the preformance of The A Team I swear Taylor's eyes we're almost mirrors and reflected exactly what I was feeling. She was so beautiful. It was almost as if I could never get tired of looking at her. The ponytail she had worn would on anyone else be causal, but it made her look somehow even more perfect. Her striped T-shirt tucked into to her signiture red shorts reflected so much of her personality in weirdest way. I could never explain how almost any time I look deeper and deeper at Taylor the less flaws I could see.

I wish she knew how I felt sometimes. While other times even the slightest thought of rejection can bring down my mess of a mind. I feel like a middle schooler obbsessing over some popular girl I've never talked to. I know she doesn't feel the same way, but somehow my mind travels down a rabbit hole and always finds the slightest signs she likes me. Sometimes it messes with my brain how I can always find a lie to make myself feel better about things. I honestly think I am falling deeper and deeper in love with Taylor the more I think of how hopeless it is. I get drown out of my thoughts when I hear a knock on the door. "Come in," I mumble annoyed.

"Hey Ed," my manager said as he opens the door. "You know how we've been talking about moving to Florida for the new album?"

"Yeah, why?" I ask still annoyed.

"We just got a new offer there and were moving next week!" "Oh, and don't worry I already talked to Taylor's manager. You won't be doing any shows from next week on Tuesday and on." he mentions. I can feel my heart drop in my stomach with every word he spoke. I knew we would never have a chance I'm so stupid.

"Oh, okay," I manage to choke out. Trying not to tear up I thanked my manager and said good night.

What am I going to do.

*A/N SURPRISE BITCHES I BET YOU THOUGHT YOU'D SEEN THE LAST OF ME no but rlly it's been 5ever I'm sobbing I missed y'all. I still come on wattpad I've just had HUGE writers block. Sorry this sucks but your guys' support means the world to me and I love you all. C: HAVE AN AMAZING LIFE I LITERALLY LOVE YOU ALL*