"Well, stop moving!" the familiar girl laughed.

I opened the door and walked into the gym. I smirked to myself as I saw Goddess in the ring, throwing punches. Does she know how to fight? Is this why she knew so much about fighting? Her moves were....professional.

She was in in boxer gloves while her friend was holding pads. I enjoyed the view.

My eyes slid down her body and stopped on her ass, which looked really good in those leggings

My eyes slid down her body and stopped on her ass, which looked really good in those leggings. She finally caught me staring, but instead of smirking at me, she kept fighting.

I set my bag down and swung my body over the ropes into the ring, "No popsicles today, goddess?" I smirked, her punches became more intense. Grunts were leaving her mouth.

"Let's take a break." the guy glanced at me and licked his lips. He crawled out of the ring.

Demi glared at me, taking off her gloves as she was grabbing her water bottle.

"Did I do something that made you pissed at me?" I went towards her.

"Well yeah," she crossed her arms, "You judged me. You judged where I live." she took another sip of her water.

I sighed, "goddess, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings...I should have thought about your feelings...and for the record, I don't live in a mansion, I live in a bachelor pad." I smirked a little.

She rolled her eyes. I knew she wasn't taking my shit right now, "whatever."

"Joseph, are you ready?" Nick walked into the room.

"We're done here. You can have the ring." she grabbed her things and climbed out of the ring. She ran to her guy friend.

I noticed how weird she got when Nick entered the room. I wondered why she'd act like that. I climbed out of the ring and went up to my brother.

"Do you know her?" I pointed at Demi.

Nick's lips turned into a smirk, "yeah, I was in one of her therapy sessions...I was begging her to fuck me...she's so hot but totally not interested. Let's get back to business. Have you stretched yet?"

"Uh," I gulped, "no. I'll start now."

Demi's POV.

Colton and I stayed at the gym for a while even if Joe was here. I saw my old client, Nick, and it hit me that he and Joe are brothers. I mean now that I think about it, it makes sense because they are both full of themselves and assholes.

Colton held the punching bag as I was punching. My focus was on Joe instead of the bag. I watched as he was lifting weights and his brother was timing him.

Why was I so attracted to a guy that was so full of himself? I told myself not to get involved with a fighter, but I mean am I really involved? We haven't even done anything

Why was I so attracted to a guy that was so full of himself? I told myself not to get involved with a fighter, but I mean am I really involved? We haven't even done anything. We just talked.

I finished a few punches and then we left the gym.

"I want to apologize for leaving you without a car two nights ago. I got distracted by Matt. Sorry, Joe took you home and was a jerk."

"You keep apologizing. It's fine, Colt. Did you and Matt have fun?"

"Yeah...we have a date this Friday." he turned his head and smiled at me.

" he turned his head and smiled at me

"Gee, thanks. I'm going to be alone on a Friday night." I joked, I really didn't care.

"Well....," he cleared his throat, "I want you to go to that fight and wow Mr. Danger." he gave me a smirk and nudged my arm.

"As if," I scoffed.

"We're going to find you something sexy to wear and you're going to wow him and he's going to get knocked down from looking at your tits," Colton said bluntly.

"I don't want to wow the guy, I told you I'm not dating a fighter. I was kidding, I was planning to visit my dad... I'm fine."

"He's hot, D." he pulled into the driveway.

"I know...," I sighed, "alright, I'll think about it. No promises." We went up to our apartment.

_______________________________________________________

Here's another one! Sorry it's a little blah! It'll pick up!

Enjoy! - Chloe.