Chapter 1

**Knock Knock**

I rolled my eyes and looked at my clock on my nightstand and it read 5:45 Am. I got out of bed and said "Come in" my favorite housemaid Juliet said "Good morning Miss Johnson. I came to wake you up for school. You have exactly 1 hour and 45 minutes to get dressed."

She always made me smile and happy. I said "Thanks Juliet. I'll see you after I get finished." She smiled and said "You're very welcome Dreeanna"

Ohh right let me introduce myself. My name is Dreeanna Johnson I'm 16 and in 10th grade. I'm the leader of BG5 it's a part of blood gang and since it's 5 rich bloods at my school we call ourselves the BG5 (BloodGang5) we get a lot of respect and everyone is terrified to step up to us and they treat us as were Royal.

My Dad is a successful business man he owns the PlayStation Company, UFC, and Hibbet Sports all across the globe. My Mama was also a successful business woman she owned Pink, Victoria's Secrets, covergirl, Zaxbys, Cookout, and Lui Vuitton. I'm the only child so of course I'm spoiled rotten but I don't really let it get to my head. But yeah that's enough about me.

**2 Hours Later**

We were in 1st block and we were all talking and laughing and I heard a girl up front say "Have y'all seen the new girl? Oh my god she's so beautiful! I'll go gay and make her mine!"

That kind of made me mad because it was the same girl everybody in BG5 tried to get at and she was so beautiful but she said she wasn't into girls but here she is talking about turning gay for a new girl! I said "New girl? It's the middle of the school year."

Kayla said "Yeah i know and she's fiiiiinnee! Like I said before I'm going gay for her." With that she turned around leaving me speechless and the whole BG5 mad.

This new girl better be fucking rich,cute,nice toned body and all of that to come up in here having all the girls trying to go gay for her! Fuck she thought this was? I'm DREANNA JOHNSON! IM RICH WHO WOULDNT WANT ME? IM FINE AS FUCK!"

Thoughts on Dreanna?🤔

Who's the new girl that has the girls wanting to go gay? Is she that fine?

Don't forget to vote and comment 😛🦖.