Yona and brothers together

It's been so long...now we are all back together but they are not the same ones I know but are still my brothers and still my king or princess? Since our king is now a girl and a princess but I don't mind that at all. We are all together again and I missed them so much. I'm so glad that we were all back together even if they aren't exactly the same as my first brothers and king. I didn't mind it because now I wasn't alone anymore. I didn't have the courage to visit them when they were alive but that changed when I felt our king now princess was born. I visited them when they were kids, and now that they are older and we meet. I won't have to be alone for a long while. I will do my best to protect them, I won't allow any harm to befall them. I will protect them when I have to and I see not let them die young. They are a lot younger then me even though I don't act like it. I may act like I'm the youngest but I am the oldest, I can't die after all but I still feel the pain. But I can withstand he pain for my families sake. I smiled, yes I would go through a lot of pain to protect them, I thought staring at them as they had a good time eating and talking to each other or just sitting there watching the others talk to each other happily.

I nodded to myself, I really love them, my family. I never knew when I would get to have them back even if they aren't like my first family but they will forever be family because family is family. I thought smiling at them with joy. I got people I can call my family again even if they don't view me as family like I view them as family. But I don't mind, I will forever love them anyway. I thought as one asked me what's wrong and "it's nothing, I'm just very happy to meet each other!" I said and they smiled at me and I joined in on the conversations they were having. They do remind me of my first family but family will always be family even when you add more to it. Just because I added some more to my family doesn't mean they are just my family, they are my families family as well. I hid a smile that crept up to my face, I can't wait to see what happens next with my family. I bet there will be more adventures to await us, something new. But who truly knew what will happen next, time changes, things change, nothing ever stays the same after all. Not even me, I may look the same, but I'm a bit different personality wise. Hm I should probably pay attention now, well I just need to wait now, I'm good at that, I did have to wait a long time before he was reborn as she. So now... live is doing just good.. at least for me and for right now at the least.

I smiled, yes, life is doing just good, now all I have to do is just wait for something to happen. I know something will have very soon but I don't know if it will be bad or good, so all I have to do is just wait, I'll do what I'll have to do when it comes down to it. But until then, I'll just wait here as my family talk to each other happily. So for now life was just good.

_____*_____*_____*______*_____*___
Omg I'm sorry this took so long but I had writers block on this and I didn't know what to write and even now it's mostly kinda trashy, I also know it's very short less then a thousand words unlike my other stories, sorry about that but I'm glad you still waited for the update, hope you comment what you think until next time ja ne~!