I'm still here...

I'm still here...I'm sorry i can't join any of you after death...i..can't die...my wounds heal..i haven't aged at all...

Why am i like this? Why can't i die? Why did the yellow dragon give me this kind of power?

Will i be stuck here for all eternity?...Will all those i know die and leave me all alone? Even those i hold dear to my heart? ...Will i forever be alone? Without the others...i will never be the same as i used to, will i? I am sorry my friends, my brothers...my family...

I can't join you...I'm still alive...did you know what my power was king hiryuu? Is that why you gave me a hug and that necklace?....

...I'm all alone...is that forever my destiny to be left alone in this world and never move on? What's wrong with me? I want to see them again...what's so wrong with that?

It's been so long since i last saw them...will i ever see them again? I dream of them every night...i guess i did try to be by their side...since i went to battle to protect king hiryuu castle....but nothing i ever do will let me die...

I'm still here...no matter what happens or happened, I'm still here and i can't die...i wish i could to join you my friends...my brother's...and my family...but i can't...because of this power the yellow dragon gave me...i am sorry that i can never join any of you...

I'm all alone in this world...even if and when my brothers come back...I'm still all alone...but i beg of you all that might still be waiting for me after death...

Please don't forget me...

______________________________________
Ok i couldn't help but make one of these...i finished it after a day or two but then again it's short...but yeah i might make different one pf different dragons...so yeah..

Ja ne~!