epilogue ; redbone.

epilogue.

"so, do you think it's finished?"

yoongi's voice didn't echo through the livingroom as much as it used to.

now there were a few couches and chairs and more comfortable seating settled around the room, with a decorated fireplace in the middle of it. there was a large tv above it.

the room, as were the rest of them, were decorated with stockings and candy canes and the likes.

it's december 23rd.

their bedroom was perfect to them. it was cozy and comfortable and it gave them plenty of rooms for activities.

"i think so. i don't know what we could add," jimin replied.

"god, i feel like a cheesy married couple," yoongi sighed as he put his arm around jimin.

jimin laughed softly as he turned in yoongis arms, hugging him.

"silly goose, we are a married couple."

it had been some over a year, and jimin and yoongi had successfully moved into their new house. jimin was getting scholarships and currently deciding on which college to go to, and yoongi was still teaching at the high school along with going to school.

taehyung and jungkook were soon to get married as well, and jimin and yoongi were to attend the wedding.

jimin hadnt really resolved anything with his family, and he never planned on it.

he and taemin were still at feud, but there was no reason to resolve that either.

jimin had quit his job and was now applying for others he could work without a degree.

jimin had finally found what he needed. yoongi found what he was looking for.

"park jimin, i want you to marry me."

"i will."