"It's okay, atleast now people will remember me. I'll be pretty famous. Plus I never finished my Trig homework, or started my college applications." She says with a laugh and I laugh with her. Of course she would be glad to die because she didn't finish her homework.

"I am going to miss you so much." I tell her.

"I'm going to miss you too." She says. And I want to say something else, but I have so much to say that
I don't know where to begin.

"Do you have anything you want to say, like to your parents?" I ask running my hand through my hair.

"Tell them I loved them, and that I am sorry I had to leave so soon. Oh and tell Aiden that I really did like him a lot." She says and I nod.

"I wish I could hug you, I wish I could fix this. I am so sorry." I say tears running down my face and dripping onto the floor. You never really expect to see your bestfriend die, or to be that cause of her death. You always expect you'll grow old together, buy an apartment together. Go to the same college. Then fade away into your families, not having to deal with eachother's deaths until the ripe old age of 100. But I guess God has a different plan for us, or maybe Semiazas does.

"How do I do this?" I ask Luscious with another sob.

Luscious begins to lead me through the steps to open a portal to the afterlife. He tells me to calm down, which is considerably hard considering I am opening this portal to send my bestfriend to the afterlife. But soon I calm down enough to go to the blank spot in my mind where I am thinking of absolutely nothing.

"Now you have to re-site this prayer, it is a prayer priests use to send spirits into the afterlife as well. This is just a sure thing that she will crossover." I nod my head, okay good atleast I know she will actually crossover.

"Repeat after me;

God our Father,
Your power brings us to birth,
Your providence guides our lives,
and by Your command we return to dust.

Those who die still live in Your presence,
their lives change but do not end.
I pray for this lost spirit,
and for all the dead known to You alone.

In company with greater forces,
Who died and now lives,
may they rejoice in your kingdom,
where all our tears are wiped away.

Eternal rest grant unto them, and let perpetual light shine upon them.

May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace."

I look straight at Claire and I repeat the prayer. The whole time thinking of how God may not even exist. If he doesn't exsist where am I sending her?

"God our Father,
Your power brings us to birth,
Your providence guides our lives,
and by Your command we return to dust."

I begin the prayer and watch as a yellowish glow grows on the kitchen wall

"Those who die still live in Your presence,
their lives change but do not end.
I pray for this lost spirit,
and for all the dead known to You alone.

In company with greater forces,
Who died and now lives,
may they rejoice in your kingdom,
where all our tears are wiped away.

Eternal rest grant unto them, and let perpetual light shine upon them.

May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace."