You gently place your hands on either side of his face, pinching and tugging at his squishy cheeks as if you were a aunt seeing your adorable baby nephews for the first time during a family Christmas celebration. "You're just too cute. My widdle Damien-"

"Oh, you're gonna get it now." Damien laughed at your high pitched cooing voice while pressing his forehead against yours, lowering his abdomen against your torso under the cool bed sheets. The playful look in his eyes flickered and morphed into a stare that was saturated in both lust and love, his emerald irises clouded with the intoxicating and hypnotizing gaze. With a small, content smirk the boy suddenly crashed his soft lips against yours, rhythmically moving his mouth deeper and deeper against you.

You release a soft groan at his abrupt eagerness to touch your body, Damien's hands roaming gently over your soft stomach and inching towards your breasts. You weren't surprise by his sudden excitement, since the two of you had been dating for two years with Damien waiting patiently for you to be okay with him taking your virginity. You begin to mimic his actions, slowly brushing your fingertips along his athletic and lean body, Damien shivering in delight as your fingernails lightly grazed against his defined muscles. It was at this moment you could feel something long and hard press against your upper thigh, a cherry red blush dusting your (S/C) cheeks once you came to the realization as to what the warm, throbbing object was.

Damien's tongue encroached your mouth, the male roaming the slippery muscle over yours as he took one partially clothed breast into his hand before giving it a soft squeeze, causing a blissful moan to escape softly from your vocal chords. Although his touch was tender and careful your body felt aflame with arousal, your hips grinding softly against his as your lower area begged for more friction.

Everything felt right at that moment. You were ready to lose your virginity to a man you've dedicated years of love and passion to. The confidence that had been steadily building within your fragile mind was sturdy until...

Damien's free hand that hadn't been groping at your soft breasts leisurely made its way towards your crotch, his fingertips leaving a warm trail along your stomach and down your waist. It wasn't until his fingers managed to slip past the elastic waistband of your panties, crawling towards your moist warmth when you started experiencing the horrific flashback you had been suppressing within the recesses of your mind.

"Shh...it's okay baby. I promise it'll feel good, just let me touch you..."

"No!! Stop! I don't want it!"

Your eyelids that were drooping from the hazy wave of euphoria suddenly shot open, your eyeballs practically popping out of your skull as a phantom feeling of disgust made your blood run cold. It felt as though an invisible force had taken your breath away, your breathing becoming heavy and hitched with uneasiness as the once pleasurable experience morphed into an uncomfortable feeling of violation and fear.

"Stop! Stop!"

Damien quickly jerked his hand away from your wet womanhood, his brows furrowing in concern as you jolt upright, perspiring in discomfort. "B-Babe, is everything alright? Did I do something wrong?" Your sudden outburst shocked him momentarily, however he quickly gathered himself so he could prepare to comfort you. Your limbs trembling from the abrupt PTSD attack, you instantaneously begin to burst out into a fit of heavy sobs, tears streaming down your cheeks as Damien holds you with his strong arms.

"I-I'm sorry, I c-can't d-do it." You choke out, your pupils hazy and blinded by tears as they kept rolling down your red cheeks. "I-I...I can't be t-touched without thinking about wh-what happened when I was ten..."

"It's alright hun, you don't have to try to explain yourself." Damien murmured, his voice filled with gentle compassion as he rested his chin on top of your scalp, his fingers gently playing with your (H/C) hair in order to sooth you in your distraught state. "It's not your fault. I'm willing to wait for as long as we have to until you're comfortable with doing it." Damien's jaw juts out slightly as he grits his teeth, an expression of anger cramping up his facial muscles. "And if they ever catch the bastard who molested you, I swear to God...I'll kill him with my bare hands."