chapter 3

*nadia|nunnie p.o.v*

After we was done hyping leeiyah ghetto ass up i looked behind her to see some niggas standing like statues.

"Ayo gang this is nunnie she 16,this is cee cee and lace they twins and are 17,and last but not least heav she 18."said jahaleeiyah as she introduced us.

"Im ben10" said a really dark one,he bute i thought."im nba youngboy"the one with dents said,ima call him dents."im 3three" said a really yellow nigga,ima call him,sun i thought."im joe,jahaleeiyahs boyfreind."said some boy."we already met"said kd sternly.

"Yea, i remember you. Hold up i aint done flaming yo pencil looking ass neck."i said in a serious tone.

"Ahhhh she said pencil neck!"yelled dents, everybody was rolling except for me n my sisters,these are some over dramatic ass niggas so i just posted a pic i took earlier because it was fye😍

Niggasnatchernunnie:i aint no QUAVO but ill TAKEOFF with yOUR nigga and he wont let MIGO
3400 likes
500 comments
Nba_youngboy: welcome to the gang sis😜#slatt
Nbakd_: i like the caption and the picture but you still ugly.😷😳
Ben10:^stfu but😍😍
Swisher_sweets:kd stfu witcho hatin ass,but sis you bute and i see you braceface😜
Blaxk_milds:dont try to be grown but,sis pulling😝😝
*nba youngboy*

We all sittin on the porch chilling and smoking,then here come star with the bullshit.

"Kentrell, you act like you cant come see your kids, i dont know what the fuck wrong with you but you need to start acting like a mutherfucking daddy."she said,this some bullshit i thought.

*macee|cee cees p.o.v*

"Ill com-"before youngboy could finish bitch said some slick shit.

"Its becausethis bitch"she said while mugging me.

One rule about mutherfucking macee larell mcwilliams, i will not tolerrate a bitch talking to me crazy,accuse me,and cuss at me cause i will hurt a bitch fellings.

I pointed to me and looked around,lace was bout to get up but i pushed her back down."yes im talking bout you."

I hopped up so fast and run up on that bitch and started dog walking her."dont.you.ever.disrespect.me."i said every hit then i felt the whole gang tryna get me off her.

"FUCK YOU KENTRELL,GET YO BITCH IN CHECK."she said "get you gorrilla looking as outta here with that stiff ass weave,ill have bundles waiting for you next time."i said calm asf, i wasnt gonna let a bitch blow my chill.

*heaven|heav*

The gang kept laughing at what just happend,i aint gonna lie i was bout weak asf fuck too.

I felt someone staring at me,so i looked to my right and BITCH it was bommer with his fine ass sitting beside me,he smirked and i was as wet as a tsunami.

"Let me see your phone."he said so i gave it to him.before i could tell him my password he was already in and putting his thumb print in my phone."nigga you a criminal gimmie my phone back." I said gang was rolling by dat.

"No."he said "no? Nigga thats my fucking phone." I said getting a little irritated. "Come get it."he said laughing putting it in his pants,gang nem just laughed harder.

I stood in front of him with my hand out, he looked at my hand,spun me around,and sat me down on his lap. Everybody was awwing at us,i then hid my Face in his chest.

To be continued...toodles