chapter 2

*jahleeiyahs p.o.v*

"Stop kd, damn with them big ass ears" i said.

Kds been trying to see who ive been texting for the longest, like damn can a bitch have some privacy, talking bout "if i cant see then im telling joe on you" but i aint gon lie after he said that i gave him my phone real quick,because everybody know that im going out with joe and he will fuck up my walk.

*kds p.o.v*

"Who's baby mama?" i asked leeiyah as i clicked the number

"She's my bussin." She said
"What's her name?" I asked "her names nadia."she responded after she said that i clicked facetime.
Some lightskined girl popped up

Facetime chat

Who you-kd
Who you-nunnie
Im mutherfucking kd-kd
Well im mutherfucking nunnie-nunnie
I thought this was nadia-kd
They call me nunnie-nunnie
Who you in the car with-kd
Mind your bissnuess nosey-nunnie
You aint got no room to talk with yo pelican looking ass-kd
Bitch im on yo head witcho thin ass frames,bobble head ass boi,flapper jack head ass,long neck boi fuck outta here-nunnie
*hangs up*

*jahleeiyahs p.o.v*

By now almost the whole gang was in the room ben was on the floor silent laughing,youngboy was hitting his leg hard asf,boomer was laughing so hard 3three hand to pat his back,and me i was laughing hard at kds face you can tell he was mad.

"Fuck yall,yall aint shit"he said storming out the door, making us laugh harder

*heaven*

We touched down in rouge, n we was driving through this ghetto ass neighborhood, the movers got here before us because we made a couple of stop before we came here they already had put the stuff in the house, so we didnt have to do shit.

"Come take my pic lace,since yo fish looking ass aint doing nothing." I said "shut yo goblin looking ass up and give my your phone,and i want my pic cred to you dirty bitch."
"Fuck you." I said as thay laughed at me

Hismainchick:we in yo city, where yo dumb goofy ass at? @nba_leeiyah4,546 likes550 commentsSwisher_sweets: we touched down😛Blaxk_milds:gon be a lit ass year😆😆Niggasnatchernunnie:yall tryna walk to da store?Nba_leeiyah:im gonna send my location

4,546 likes
550 comments
Swisher_sweets: we touched down😛
Blaxk_milds:gon be a lit ass year😆😆
Niggasnatchernunnie:yall tryna walk to da store?
Nba_leeiyah:im gonna send my location.
Playermike:lil jit looking fine😁😋😍
Hismainchick:^fuck outta here, and yea lets walk to da store.

I walked down the hallway to figure which room was mine, i opened a door looked and saw my things,shit was dope.

Man i was hella lit when i seen my room, i went to another door to find the twins and see what they room looked like i opened the door to see them sitting on the bed on the phone.

I walked out and yelled "ARE YALL READY TO GO TO THE STORE,IF YOU ARE MAKE SURE YOU GOT YO CLIP." I said, i always have my clip on me in case a hoe or a nigga test me.

"STOP FUCKING YELLING IM MY HOUSE" said my og "okay damn" was all i said before me and the girls ran outside and slammed the door

When we got to the store we went our seperate ways, i was done getting what i want so i went in the line, i didnt see none of the girls so i yelled "MARCO" people was looking at me like i was crazy, so i rolled my eyes at them "POLO" i heard them yell back, thats how we locate each other when we in a store or something. "BRING YALLS DIRTY ASSES ON BEFORE I LEAVE YALL." I said as i seen all three of them heading the same direction i knew what was gonna happen.

Nunnie ran into cee cee, causing cee cee to bump into lace causing lace to fall. Boy when i say i was rolling them niggas had my crying real nigga tears on the floor.

We both got up dusted ourselves off and paid for our stuff, just as we left leeiyah texted me the adress.

We walked to where leeiyah told us to go to see a nice looking house but not like ours .

*jahleeiyah*

"Can yall go home damn."i asked aggrivated
"No." Answered youngboy "okay im calling the opps." I said they just started laughing. I dialed heavens number cause i know she was close by.
*phone call*
Umm... There are ugly people in my house that just came in here and im scared.-leeiyah

Im gonna bang on the door to scare them-heaven

Okay-leeiyah
*hangs up*

i rolled my eyes and right after i did banging was heard at the door
"Wtf you actually called police." I heard bommer "no nigga."

I opend the door to be imbraced by all 4 of my smexy bousins, all they kept saying was "i missed you!"
Then they got off me.

"Babygirl you looking like a whole snack"nunnie said hyping me up"dont hype her ugly ass up" said lace"lace stfu wit you raisen looking ass,but sis whos piping you cause they putting in work!"said heav "right, im tryna get thick like you leeiyah." Said cee cee while the boys stared.

To be continued...