Chapter 6 - Weird man named Jerome Kim

This chapter is maybe my comeback for my almost 3 months hiatus. I've been looking for motivation. That's all, enjoy reading.

Jerome Kim at the side ----->

*3rd person pov*

'Oh my Gosh' ang huling nasabi ni Yuri bago siya nakaalis dun sa karaoke room. Hanggang sa daan ay nalilito parin siya kung bakit ibinigay ang mission na 'yon sa kanya.

Hanggang sa daan ay puro 'Oh my gosh' ang nasasabi niya dahil hindi niya alam kung ano ang kanyang gagawin .

At mukha matatagalan pa siyang maging permanent member ng Black Smith.

*Yuri's pov*

Waaaaahhhhhh! Mommy ayoko na maging member ng black smith. Mamatay ata ako ng maaga dahil sa mission na yun eh T______T

Yuri kumalma ka *inhale* *exhale* Ang gangster ay cool at di iyakin 'tulad mo.

Okay na ako pero takte naman kasing mission yan eh T_________T

"I'm home" malumanay na sabi ko papasok ng bahay

"Welcome home anak :)" masiglang bati naman sa akin ng mama ko

"Mom is it necessary to kill?" tanong ko

"Of course not, besides it's bad to kill. Alam mo yan Yuri" medyo seryoso na sabi niya

"But we are gangsters so that means it is alright to kill?"

"Yuri, we choose our own path and this is the path that we chose" sabi niya at hinaplos ang buhok ko

"No mom, to kill. My mission is to kill Tita Cynthia"

"Haha What are you *lingon lingon* talking about *talon talon* Yuri?" she must be tense, nagiging jumpy na siya.

"You heard me the first time mom. Bye" sabi ko at tuluyan ng umakyat papunta sa kwarto

*3rd person's pov*

Sa isang madilim na eskinita ay may isang misteryosong babae ang naglalakad.Ito ay may matalim na tingin sa semento at may mala-gatas na balat. May mala-anghel na mukha ngunit sa loob ay may napakalakas na demonyo ang inaalagaan.

"The prey, where can i meet her?" tanong ng misteryosong babae

"You can meet her at the mall, tomorrow." ibinaba na ng babae ang kanyang telepono at tuluyan ng nag laho sa madilim na eskinita.

*Scarlet's pov*

As I am going to I don't-know-maybe-in-the-cafeteria cause I'm sort of hungry.Besides it's lunch time and I'm so bored. Every face, every soul,every boy,every girl is looking at me. Well, maybe they are intimidated but that doesn't give them the right to throw up glares at me. Whispering like I'm a sort of air passing through them. Some knows I'm strong, others don't. An absolute killer. Owns many hospital around the world.Rumors spreading everywhere, whether I'm a young gangster, a bitch , a whatever. I don't really care about their opinion I can kill them on my own though.

Super Junior are the dorks, I've met them since I was 5 years old.But I'm not into gangsters until my daddy died and my lolo introduced them to me while I'm in London for training .I've learn many ways to kill people but while killing many people scenes of my dad dying because of Arthur flashes.

"Bakit kaya ang ganda niya?" said the girl i don't even know.

"If I know nag paretoke siya." Nonsense rumors.

"Diba gangster siya?" Tsk. Such a blabbermouth

"Pre,bibigyan kita ng 10000 pag magiging girlfriend mo siya." He would regret to be my boyfriend. Really. I don't really plan on having another burden on my life.

No one can enroll to this luxurious school unless you have millions and billions in cash. All the staffs, teacher,faculties and even students had high reputation. On the other half, Gangsters here are the richest,thus can kill anyone. They can loot up to 1 000 000 000 $ by using minimal connection.

So back to the point, they are all handsome jerks and beautiful brats.

Super Junior isn't known to be gangsters because we kill, wait. Let me rephrase that, we shut their lives out.

"Hey Scarlet, saan ka pupunta?" I turned and saw a big-headed gorgeous man named Yesung.

As an answer I looked at him straight in the eyes indicating that I don't want to talk to him.

"Pinagtitinginan tayo oh. Gwapong gwapo yata sa akin." Such a freak.

"What are you? Don't come near me" He's just a meter away from me.

"I'm your oppa Scarlet remember that. Haha" He said this and He put his arms in my shoulder.

"Oppa your face, Get off me or else you are dead later. Filthy jerk!" I whispered to him. I am trying to get rid of his arm but I don't want any records of violence.

"Mamaya pa yun hindi ba? Aakbayan na muna kita hanggang sa canteen. Haha"

"I will tell the mafia world to kill you. I'm not kidding Jerome Kim. If they can't kill you. I myself will kill you BRUTALLY." He finally removed his hands around me. I was known to be the most Brutal female gangster in the mafia world.

"Ok--aa--yy. Let's --go--to t--he ca--nte--en. " Tsk. what a coward. Gayshits. I don't even like gays. They make me want to kill them.

"Stop it. Stupid brother of mine. Stop that shit. If you want to eat you can hook up to the girls that looking at us."

"HAHAHA inaamin mo na gwapo ako?"

"Of course you are handsome. I just can't believe you are the sibling of a goddess"

"Hahahaha Are you joking? Hindi ko alam na joker ka pala?" He said and burst into laughter.

"Can your death be considered joking?"

He immediately removed his arm around my shoulder. He sincerely apologized and led me to canteen. He knows when I reach my limit.

*canteen*

Since it is lunch break the cafeteria was full of students. Many students are eating their lunches. Flirting with boys. Couple who does PDA. The seat alloted to Super Junior was occupied by them right now, I can see them eating their lunches like a person who didn't eat for 1 week. They are dorks so they are also gluttons.

"Hey Scarlet, gusto mo bang sumali sa kanila? Ang tatakaw nilang kumain akala mo hindi gangsters." So Jerome got the same thought. We are now on line and watching them eating.

"You can go. I don't want to join them."

Suddenly I felt a presence of another flesh in my back. I face back to look at the person who dared to touch my back.

"Why are you talking to Prince Jerome? Do you know that only the  president of the club can talk to him? Nakita ko pa kayong dalawa na sumabay" a girl with a braided blonde hair and a messed up make up was facing at me. This was my problem since I was 1st year highschool. That's why I don't want to join them in their everyday schedule.

"Who are you?" I asked the blonde girl and she raised her eyebrows. Jerome was already mouthing me 'Don't talk to her please Scarlet'

"Oh my god! You don't know a beautiful girl like me?" she face her back and told her assistants "Girls, Hindi raw ako kilala ng babaeng ito. Ipakilala niyo nga ako! " The people in the cafiteria are already watching us. Scandalous girl.

"Siya lang naman ang pinsan ng may ari nitong school!" Girl 1 said

"Siya si Victoria Celine Gomez!" Girl 2 said

"At siya ang Vice president ng Student Council ng School na ito!" Girl 3 said

"Ano kilala mo na?" she said with chin upped

"And?" I asked her. Uninterested by her status I faced back and Jerome was already pale.

"Aba! Ang bastos naman ng babaeng ito!" I heard and felt her hand in my shoulder. I grabbed her hand and twisted around so I am in her back holding her filthy body. The people gasped around and waited for my next step.