"And I am sorry about all of those things" he cried while looking at her "I am tired Mina-ya"

"There're days when I thought about killing myself and find Dongwoo up there. I've never been a good mother. I was a bad mother so God don't let me raise Dongwoo." she sobbed and lowered her head. He held the back of her head softly and pulled her to him and gave her the warmest and tightest hug.

"No... You are not.. You are the best mother and the best wife of mine. and I will always love you" he whispered causing her to cry even more into his embrace.

He closed his eyes and enjoy her hug that he missed. The guilty hits like shit.

'I'm so sorry Mina... I'm so sorry. What should I do?'

Few days passed...

Mina decided to move back to the mansion as she started to forgive herself and Chaeyoung. Today he had an interview on a TV talk show. He wore his nicest suit and headed to the TV station.

Meanwhile

Dongwoo was in the living room alone while Momo was cleaning the dishes when she heard his yells.

Well, yeah, lately he started to scream and mumble random words so it was normal for his age until she started to get worried.

She rushed to him and sighed in relief when she found him watching TV while moving his body and smiling. She looked at the screen to see what's making him excited and her lips parted.

Chaeyoung, on the TV. Speaking about his company's management. Her eyes got teary from exciting.

"You can see the phone number on the screen if you have any complaint about the company or any suggestions," said the interviewer.

Momo rushed to the nearest notebook and pen and wrote down the number. She hid it somewhere in the bedroom and her hands couldn't stop shaking. She carried Dongwoo and showered him with kisses "I will bring you back to your parents I promise you" she cried. Staring at his face while he was sucking the toy he was holding.

Night come

For the past month, Chaeyoung's guilt had never left him. Everyday Chaeyoung went back to the mansion with either a box of chocolate, a flower bouquet or a gift... They always bring the smile back to Mina and he was satisfied with it. He thought by that way, he could forgive himself and silently asked for forgiveness from Mina.

He opened their bedroom's door and popped his head in while smiling at Mina who was reading a book calmly on the bed, he was obviously disappointed when she didn't notice him so he faked a cough and grabbed her whole attention. He walked to her with his hand behind his back.

"What else today?" she said calmly.

He sat beside her and fixed his suit "Since today I was on TV and I will become famous over my handsomeness"

"Ne?" she raised her eyebrow at him.

"I wanted to show that I am taken and show the people my beautiful wife" he said and showed her the Polaroid camera he was holding "Shall we take a selfie"

She giggled and nodded while staring up at the camera.

They took more than three pictures with cute poses such as duck face and a one where he was kissing her cheek.

She stared at them and smiled while he took them and hung them on the mirrors borders.

"Aww who is this happy couple?" he said making her laugh "I will take a shower now okay?"

She smiled and nodded at him. She doze off for few seconds before she got up. It's been like 7-8 months since they had sex. She was in loss of emotional and physically that made her loss of feels. She did build the wall inside her that too high for her to reach. And this time, she wanted to break the wall of her. Chaeyoung was enjoying the hot shower when Mina came into the bathroom. She took off her outfits. She was worried and her body was shaking as if was their first time. She opened the shower's slide door. He stared at her from head to toe and yelped "M-Mina?"

She stood in and slide the door behind her "...." she loss of words.

"huh.. You don't have to push yourself." Chaeyoung was shuttering.

Mina went inside and grabbed his neck. She started to kiss him roughly. Chaeyoung was quite shocked at her movement yet he enjoyed it. She let him go and stared at his lips. "I miss you" she said softly but enough for him to hear. She was quite disappointed that Chaeyoung didn't react much so she kinda felt embarrassed. "I'm sor--" She wanted to leave.

"No... Dont feel Sorry to me.. It's me who should apologize." He said as he hold her waist gentlely. They were naked with the shower hit them. It's kinda feel so romantic all of sudden. He started to kiss her passionately and gentlely.

They made love that night with the scars that still alive inside of them which no one could get rid of.

Meanwhile Jinwoo was watching a Barcelona match with Momo next to him, she cleared her throat and leaned "Baby" she said in a sexy way making him freeze.

"I am bored of staying here away from anyone, can you at least take us out tomorrow? Dongwoo needs to see people" she said rubbing his thigh "Please?"

"Is that what you want?"

She nodded and smiled at him while she wishes she can kill him with her own hands.

"Okay there is a restaurant near our house I will take you out tomorrow"

She kissed his cheek "Thank you"

"Anytime"

She got up and rushed to the bathroom, she washed her hands for more than two minutes and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

'Momo-ah.. this is the chance to save Dongwoo..'

Next day

Dongwoo was so happy and smiling the whole time while sitting in the restaurant while Jinwoo was looking around and trying to hide his face.

"Uhm I need to go to the bathroom can you take care of him for a minute?" she said and Jinwoo nodded.

"Don't be late if you spend more than four minutes I will go inside the girls' toilet" he threatened and she nodded.

She went to the bathroom and she found a payphone near it. She smiled widely and pressed Chaeyoung's company numbers.

Each organ in her body was literally shaking, she was looking around and praying that Jinwoo won't come.

1st ring.

2nd ring.

3rd ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Can I talk to Son chaeyoung?"

"Uhm I am afraid that you can't"

"Please, just tell him that Momo wants to talk and I am begging you, It's emergency" Momo was so panic as she pleaded to the girl.

Luckily the girl was soft-hearted "Okay wait a minute"

She walked to chaeyoung's office who was writing something on his laptop.

"Sir there is a girl insisting on talking to you"

He removed his glasses and sighed "Who?"

The new secretary shrugged her shoulders "Her name is Momo"

Chaeyoung's tensed shoulders loosened and his lips parted "Let her talk to me" he spoke "QUICKLY!" he yelled as the girl rushed outside his office...

To be continued...

I am such a tease XD I know that things are going fast but I really can't make long stories like other authors and that's my problem *sigh* Anyways! Please comment and Upvote if you haven't yet :D.