Yes please,please,please...I want you to go and ask him what he'll like to eat then you cook it for him, make sure he eat even if it's small then call the doctor to prescribe some drugs for him please zuby..she pleaded and pouted.

Alright madam I'll do it, and I won't call any doctor have you forgotten that I'm also a doctor? I can prescribe drugs for fever, or is he not having a fever? She asked...

Oh god, she's only in level two, but nevertheless I won't complain because if I do I know zuby, she'll not even look at him talk less of doing what I asked her to do..she murmured under her breath..

Yes he said he's having fever and he lost his appetite...Amatullah said.

Alright don't worry, bye...she said and hung up before amatullah could say anything.
She sighed and prayed for the wellbeing of her dee even though the sickness was not too much.

👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻
After 5 days
15th august 2017

We gotta start our exams in 2months time, it's on the 5th of October,hope you're preparing for it? Fatima asked amatullah while walking towards the lecture hall..

Not really, but I'll start reading by next week insha allah..she replied rubbing her forehead because she knows what's coming next..

Fatima stopped walking and turned only to shoot amatullah a deadly glare...but you know time is not gonna wait for you right? She asked and continued walking.

Yes fatima you won't understand, I wand deedat to recover fully first, he has been sick for 5 days now and he refused to go see a doctor, but he's getting better now fatima, i promise you I'll start reading by next week..

Fatima sighed..allah kara sauki..

Amin...amatullah murmured.

The lecture went perfectly. Amatullah tried all her possible best to pay attention because her mind was completely on deedat.she let out a heavy breath that she didn't know she was holding when the lecturer exited the lecture hall.

She quickly brought out her phone from her hand bag and dialed deedat's number and he successfully picked on the third ring..

She called him in the morning when she woke up, she called him after dressing up for school,she called him on her way to the school, she wanted to call him during lecture hours but fatima sized her phone telling her to concentrate...

Deedat how are you feeling now? She asked immediately when he picked the call..

He chuckled..I'm really feeling well now, I'm in the office right now..he replied.

She gasped..really??she asked putting her hand on her chest.

I told you I'm fine, don't be worried now, go read for your exams I want to see you with first class upper...he said excitedly.

Yayy...she shouted jumping up and down. Fatima had to pinch her before she came back to her sense, she had forgotten that she was till in the lecture hall.

He laughed...I'll come see you tonight, you've been coming these days so I'll come today..he concluded.

Alright bea..I'll be waiting, bye I love you. She smiled and hung up.
Just then, she heard someone else calling again...

Huhh...ya Afreen..she gasped and answered the call.
(Afreen is living in kaduna state with her husband)

Ya afreen how is you?? Amatullah asked her grinning from ear to ear..

Me is fine dan ubanki tunda baki iya neman mutane ba...afreen blurted out.

Amatullah chuckled...ya afreen I'm sorry please uhmm...something happened ne..uhmm deedat hasn't been feeling well, uhmm that's why.... she said nervously.

Hmm, deedat, toh Allah ya basa lfy..she replied calmly.

Amatullah smiled..where is my baby suad? She asked grinning from ear to ear.
Amatullah love kids, sometimes she'll just imagine her with her own kids and deedat their dad,it's the second reason why she wants get married soon, she can't wait to hold her own baby in her arms.

Baby suad is missing her aunty, she can't wait to see her, don't worry we'll come and spend a whole month+ at home. We'll come on the 10th of November for your graduation and we won't leave till after your wedding..she fished..

Yayy..thank you sis, I can't wait to see you and my baby..I have to go, kiss baby suad and uncle Muhammad(her husband) for me..Amatullah said and chuckled

Idiot...she laughed and hung up.

💕💕💕💕💕💕