Call me when you're back from the dinning room..*foodie#wink*......

She smiled shaking her head...yes deedat knows all things about amatullah, he knows the time she eats, bath, read and everything....

She viewed the second message and it reads...

Come meet me at Kingsley restaurant by 2:00pm please...it's your one and only deedat❤️

She smiled again and decided to call fatima first...
Hello Teema how far?She asked her
I dey fine woo, zaki shigo school ne yau? She asked dryly

Nooooo...I don't think so,because I'm going out with dee by 2:00..

You have to come amatullah, you know we're starting exams in the next four months, we need to read...she said clearly annoyed.

Its deedat we are talking about for god sake, I-am-going-out-with-deedat...she cleared everything out to her...

Dont you ever come to school again if you like...she groaned and ended the call.

Na you sabi..She murmured under her breath and dialed deedat's number.
My princess....deedat shouted from the other end.
Habiby...she shouted too and held her chest and sighed dreamily.
He chuckled before he spoke...have you seen my message?
Yeah I did...she answered
Be more than beautiful today ok?he said grinning from ear to ear.
She couldn't help but smile..sure insha allah.
Bye,I love you..he quickly said and disconnected the call before she could answer him..
She stared at the phone smiling like a crazy lady.
1:40pm

Deedat arranged everything accordingly, he ordered her favorite meals.the place was already decorated with pink and white flowers cause they are her favorite colors,he put on a slow music( Dusk till down), the room was a little bit dark with only red light on, he just wanted to spend more time with his amma,her smile is the reason for his smile...

He texted her the number of the theatre room, the restaurant is made up of 3 theater rooms, the public theater room, private, and VIP theatre room.
He booked the VIP theatre room for them because he wanted to see only him and amma, he doesn't like crowd when ever he's with amatullah.

A fair lady probably in her late 20's walked inside the VIP room, she's wearing a jeans and shirt with black kimono on it,she stared at deedat smiling widely at him.
She moved closer to him and held his hand..

Hey! What's that? He questioned looking really confused and he jerked his hand away.
She continued smiling and cupped his face with her palms.

What the fuck is wrong with you?he slapped her hands...are you m......before he could finish talking,her lips has already clashed with his, she was pressing really hard,before he could push her,just then Amatullah walked in...

He gathered all his energy and pushed her down, he ran to where amatullah was standing,she stood there immobile,tears were already cascading down her cheeks,his heart was pounding really hard as if it was going to come out of his chest,he had to held his chest really hard because he was afraid his heart might come out before a sob escaped from his mouth.

Amatullah on the other hand couldn't utter anything,she just stayed there immobile,she wasn't sure if she's still alive or dead,she felt like her legs were no longer functioning,her legs went numb and her whole body, it was very weak, it couldn't hold the weight of her body so she suddenly fell down.
Tears were flowing from her eyes non stop,she couldn't blink her eyes even ones, her throat was too dry and she couldn't swallow the lump in her throat, she couldn't do anything, the only thing that was moving in her body was the tears she wasn't sure if her heart was still beating it was just hurting her.

He also fell on the ground and quickly held her hands,you trust me right amatullah?he finally found his voice and said almost like a whisper but loud enough for her to hear.
Right amatullah? He repeated shaking his head when she didn't answer him.

Tears were rolling down from their eyes..

A...ma..tul...llah...he stammered and swallowed a big lump.
She finally shook her head and closed her eyes after what feels like forever.

Ahhh..she sighed really hard and held her chest.she felt like a bunch of pepper was poured into her heart and eyes.

Amatullah please..this time around he cupped her face with his hands shaking his head, the tears just wouldn't stop falling.

She gently removed his hands on his face and stood up,he looked at her as she quietly exited the room dragging her legs..
He quickly followed her.

She continued walking with out looking back and he continued following her walking behind her.

You know I will never do something like this to you amatullah, you know I really love you and I'll never cheat you,I'll never want to hurt you,just listen to me amatullah please by Allah I don't know who that girl was, And I don't know what she wanted from me,we've been together for 20years amatullah 20 freaking years don't let that bitch to ruin our relationship, I love you amatullah and I'll always do, I love you amatullahhhhhhh.........Deedat yelled on top of his voice under one breath he was still following her and she didn't look back even once.
He breathed heavily and stopped walking and clinched his fist.

Amatullah's heart was really burning and crying very hard, she just continued walking as fast as she could to be out of the restaurant, but she couldn't runaway from the love of her life, the way he shouted and explain everything, they way he shouted her name, the way he shouted saying he loved her, all this were adding pressure to her heart.

She finally gave up and ran to the love of her life and jumped on him,she wrapped her small arms around his shoulder while he gladly wrapped his arms around her waist.

I love you amma, don't ever leave me my love,please amatullah,please...he whispered to her sobbing on her shoulder.
I'm sorry,I really am,please...he added.

It's okay...she finally talked for what it feels like forever..

By then, all the attention in the restaurant were on them,two ladies already had tears on their faces and smiling sadly..they just couldn't help.

And how about this??
Eyeee or nayyyyy