I turn around and start walking to a bar or club. I really needed to get this out of my mind. I walk in and go straight to the bar. Its funny how their were no bodygaurds at the door. I asked for the heavest drink they had and gave them some money i found on the street. Before i knew it i was drunkier than anyone in the bar. I know i shouldn't walk on the streets by myself but i had to go somewhere.

I walked out the bar and i met a small little circle of guys. I remember seeing two of the guys. I then realized that those were all jade's mates and i just stared at them. I knew that no one was going to talk yet so i decided to speak up since im not as shy as i seem to be.

"umm...my name is josh and i'm a merman."

"hi josh im ethan and i'm an angel" I took his apperance and he didn't look ugly at all. I can tell he was sad because of his eye color but it quickly changed back to his normal eyes.

"im nick and im a hybrid" He smiled and i also took in his apprencance. He had deep dimples and i can tell that he was diffrent from every other hybrid.

"im oscar and im a warlock" He had dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was an average height and he had straight hair. He looked nice but if you look into his eyes you can tell he has a lot of secrets.

"im pablo and im a sprit" he had spiky black hair and brown eyes. He looked like a normal human to me but i guess...well i don't exactly why. I got a major headache since im still very drunk and you can tell since im now sitting on the ground.

"im drew and im an alpha, which means im a werwolf" He smirked and i can till he was stuck up then and there. Ha i already hated him but i just stared at him before a buff looking guy spoke up.

"im adam and im a vampire. We all are here because.....damon the demon found out."

I looked at them horror...oh please tell me jade told him oh please tell me that. i know what king titan told me and if he didn't found out by her we are all going to be and so is all the supernaturals.

--- ( i was going to end the chapter here and end the book here but i will make one more chapter before i end the book and make the second one)---

JADE'S POV:

(when josh saw here kissing nick and evan)

I felt someone looking at the scene and i was really hoping it wasn't a cop or a human but it was 99% chance it could be a normal human being noisy. I wanted to chase after damon but i just didn't know where he went since he flashed out somewhere. I look around and see the merman and i could tell because hello how can i forget one of my mates. He dropped his icecream and started to walkaway and i really wanted to follow him but i just couldn't and i don't know why.

Plus i had a date with adam then another date with drew then with evan. I just wanted to get to know them better before anything bad happens. Maybe i could start to think of what i should do with this mate thing. I mean i know i couldn't have them all because it would be a big mess and i know someone or everyone would get hurt. I ran with my vampire speed to the purple swan's pack house to get ready for adam.

It was still like 1 pm so i had time for all the dates. Oh gosh i feel so like a hoe. Ehh. Why me? I unlocked the door and walked inside. I threw the keys somewhere and shut the door. I walked upstairs and went to my room. Ignoring jasmine when i was walking up the stairs. I really don't understand how she blames me for her mistakes. Like i wasn't the one whol made her cheat on drew nor to even hit me. If she didn't want a bruise on her little weak head she shouldn't have scratched me in the hallway.

Now adam said we will have a small picnic at the park by the swings where we first met. I liked that idea what no not like, i loved that idea. I went to the bathroom and started to take off my clothes. I turned on the water to the perfect temperature before taking off my makeup. I got in the shower and starting doing what everyone does in the shower. I didn't take long because i didn't have time.