CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21: I FOUND HER

JOSH'S POV:

I can't believe it! I found her! I found my mate and i have been waiting for a year to find her. My inner merman doesn't like the idea of our mate having other mates. Especially if she has to choose between coming us all, none or just one. I haven't really talked to her and im really mad at myself that i didn't know she was my mate till the man took her. I couldn't help her but now i can.

I now can turn into a human but i still have to get use to walking and im glad i turned into a human with clothes on. Im not going to lie i do miss my tail a lot but i have to find her again. Im hoping she is okay because if she wansn't i couldn't live with myself. My merman has been begging for me to get out the pond but i was nervous. I still am i wasn't a human for very long but my mom and dad moved me to this pond for some reason. I never saw them after that but why would they come to vist me? They never liked me.

Enough of my past i really need to clear my mind for a bit. Oooo icecream? I never tasted that before, i walk inside and look around. I see pretty girls but not as pretty as my mate but who am i to judge. I know im not cute either. I walk to the counter i think and i see a young worker maybe 17 at the least. but she was staring at me like i was some good tasting fish and i was getting scared.

"im sorry ma'am but....y-you are scaring me" I say oh so nicely but i hated how my voice was so soft when i said it almost like a whisper.

"oh im sorry babe but what icecream would you want to have? Do you want to take some test?"

"oh i think the cookies 'n' cream sounds good i'll have that"

"cone or cup?"

"cone?"

"ok i'll buy this for you just because you are a cutie."

"umm ok" i look at her confused was this icecream not free? Oh well i guess i have to earn money but what can i do?

As i was waiting for my icecream i started to the unknown song that i hearing.

'risking it all tho its hard cause all of me loves all of you

love your curves and all edges all your perfect imperfections.

Give your all to me and i'll give my all to you

your my end and my beggining even when i lose im winning'

I start to sing the same lyrics again when the song was over i hear clapping. I turn around and i see an old lady and some girls smiling at me. I smile back to be polite but it was really creeping me out.

"you have a good voice young man" the old lady says to me whilke hadning me a solid five. I smile and i try to give it back to her but she wouldn't allow it.

"you should post a youtube video" one of the girls tell me and i look at her confused. What is a youtube? I decided not to ask and i just said thanks. I turn back around to grab my icecream and the girl passed me a napkin. "in case....you get a little dirty" she winks at me before getting the old lady's order.

Wow humans are.....weird. I walked around this little street while eating my icecream. I really like it first i thought it was going to taste nasty but it taste better than shrimp. I kept walking until i saw her. I was so happy that i started to fast walk but stopped when i saw her kiss a guy. I just stood there frozen and i could feel myself breaking.

I was going to turn away but she stopped kissing him and turned around to kiss the other guy! It didn't last long because before you know it some other dude comes and pushes him off of her. I secretly cheered the guy who had raven like hair on. I still was disspointed in her but i guess i have to get use to it. I really don't want to.