true cross academy

Lucy's p.o.v

When I woke up I got dressed put my black wavy hair in a messy bun. When I finished my hair I went to my closet and got a red and black checkerd flannel and s black tank top and my white high top convers. I went to the bathroom to change. I went to my bed and put my katanas in my back. When I was done I went to the guild to erease my guild mark.

Time skip to walking home

When I got done I started walking home on the edge if the river bank. When I was almost to my house I started pulling out my house key.when I saw my house a saw a colorful limo parked in front of my apartment. When I arrived this man came out and said. Hello I'm Mephisto Pheles but you can call me Mephisto I came to pick you up miss.Lucy Okomara. Ok let me go get my sutcases. I walked to my door and opened I I heaved my suitcases and walked out side gave the landlady the key. When I finished I went to the limo and got in.

Mephisto p.o.v

Yay I have the oldest most powerful of the okomaras in my  cram school. I opens the door for miss.Lucy and drove to cram school.

Time skip at true cross academy

Lucys p.o.v

I opens the door to the limo and looked out and saw

I walked with Mephisto to his office to meet my lol bro's

I walked with Mephisto to his office to meet my lol bro's. When we go there I saw a kid with a katana like mine and a kid with glasses and guns.

 When we go there I saw a kid with a katana like mine and a kid with glasses and guns

When they saw me they came up to me and hugged me. After that they asked to show them my swords. So I took them out to show rinwhen I opened them blue and gold flames came out of my sword and surrounded me. when I put th up athey looked like there eyes where going to pop out. What????

Runs p.o.v

What????? Your flames are gold and blue. Ok Lucy said.