Chapter Twelve

Jasmine -

"what's wrong jazzie? " Jamal asked.

"I'm never going to get him back " I said

"I mean why don't y'all work it out " he asked.

"cause your ass wanna be difficult and sleep on my couch with your boxers on and shit " I sighed.

"away shit by bad.. auntie supposed to come down here so she can see nella baby " he said.

"I'm bout to head out I wanna see my lil cousin yaa dig " he said doing a gangster walk out the door. I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

Nell just jumped to conclusions Jamal and I are cousins. His dad and my mom are brother and sisters but he's twenty one his lil young ass my uncle old ass having kids and shit still..I walked up stairs grabbing my jacket and slides I put my hair in a bun and grabbed my keys and headed over to Nells he was gonna listen to me and I mean it .

I pulled up and knocked on the door but no one came to the door. I turned the knob and it was open. I walked in and walked up stairs to see nell on his bed looking at the cealing  . I took off my jacket and shoes and climbed on top of him.

"how you get in here " he asked not looking at me.

"door was unlocked but You gonna listen to me and closely " I said grabbing his face.

"Let me say first ..that was my younger cousin Jamal i sweae he came down to see nella and the baby . I have made many mistakes I wanna take back but can't... We have been through hell and back ...Nell I just want you to know I love you so much infact I'm inlove  with you I don't want nobody but you I promise I don't care I'm not giving up on us...we vowed  to "till death depart us " ..ain't neither one of us dead. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you . You complete me you done wrong so have I but I just want  you to know I love y-" I felt my self being flipped over on my back.  He kissed with so much passion and down to my neck and. started to undress me

"your not going anywhere.. we got some fixing to do but.. you the women that has my heart " he said looking me in my eyes...

"but remember we vowed to be forever and always " he said.

"I will forever love you... you mean everything to me " he said.

"I love you  " I said kissing his soft lips.

"Forever and always? "he said licking his lips

"Forever and always ". I smiled... I hugged him tight as he held me tighter.  No matter what.. he will always have my heart no matter the situation this my down lil baby.

- THE END!!!!!