Chapter Eleven

Canella -

"One more push nella " my mom & the nurse  said. I pushed as I clamped my hand down squeezing the life out of Khalils hand and  there I heard my baby's first cries. The nurse handed her to me as I smiled. She was gorgeous...curly black hair.. Carmel complexion and light / hazel eyes and slight dimples six pound and six ounces.   I gently gave here to Khalil

"What we gonna name her "Khalil smiled at me.

"Ka'Miya Armonie  Standard... " I said looking up at him.

__________________________________

( Two weeks Later )

It's been three months Jasmine and Nell have been separated... The only time they talk is when it haves to do with there kids or grandchildren. Jasmine turned out not to be pregnant and cut Chris off. Her main concerns is the kids and her bills.

"Momma can you take me over daddy's " A'Marie said.

"It's my weekend.. baby you don't wanna spend time with me " Jasmine asked A'Marie.

"Yea mom but I wan-"

"It's fine baby just get some cloths on " I said not wanting her to worry.

I arrived at Nells house and saw him and his "Friend " Casey .

"daddy " A'Marie said as she hopped out the car and gave him a big hug

"A'Marie you left your bag " I said avoiding eye contact with Nell.

I pulled off and headed over to Khalil and Nella's . I knocked on the door and Canella came to the door.

"Where my grand baby " I said..

"she's in her crib momma she sleeps " she said I nodded and sat down on the couch.

"moma are you OK? " she asked. I sighed and the tears came down..I hate to let my oldest daughter see my weakness or even just seeing me like this.

"I just want everything to be alright.. you know by family to go back normal.. you know A'Marie I don't even know why we have this custody thing she acts as if I'm not her mom.. it's just hard " I said.

"I just feel like I don't have anyone bonier Ron and Jalen want even talk to me " I said wiping my eyes.

"Mom everything's going to be fine if no ones here I am " Canella smiled.

"that's my baby " I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Alright I'm going to head out call me if you need anything "I said hugging Nella and giving her a kiss on the cheek. After leaving Canellas I went home. I relaxed my self by getting in my bubble bath and playing Pandora I just need to get everything off my mind.

Nell -

"Aight Casey tell me about your self " I smiled.. she licked her lips and smiled.

"My name is Casey Senez.. I'm mixed with black and Indian.. I'm thirty years old I'm single have no kids and I like to drink " She smiled..

"I'm Nell.. I was married.. I got two grandkid-"

"why aren't you married anymore "she asked.

"shit..we was both hurting each other.. it was just to much the only thing I could do was give up " I strugged .

"How long where you all married " she asked.

"seven years almost eight " I said..

"y'all didn't try & work it out? " she asked .

"Nell... you shouldve atleast tried when you were married it always til death depart y'all.. y'all need to fix this.. no just for yall.  the kids to " she said .

"Casey you into unde- "

"yes I do, please just go to one of the counsling i'll set you all up on ..it's worth trying you know " she smiled.. some reason she was sounding like a genius to me... I'm still inlove with Jasmine but this was way too much to handle I ain't never been this hurt since the passing of my giraffe daughter.

"I'll go but if her ass act up " I said.

"you ain't gone do shit,  boy "she laughed. 

After Casey left I grabbed my keys and headed over too Jasmine's. I would be lieing if I said I wasnt nervous. I knocked on the door backing up a couple of steps.

"Wh- Nell? "

"Yea we need to talk "

I walked in the house and to the dining so we could talk. When I looked and saw some nigga on the couch sleep with his boxers on.

"You serious " I chuckled

"Nell please let me explain " She pleaded.

"nah " I said brushing past her..

"Nell plea-" I cut her off and got in my car speeding back home.. the fuck was I thinking?  I'm done with her ass.