Visiting

NovaPov
Did I hear her right??She did just ask me if I wanted a snack before I leave.I may have never had a relationship before,but I'm lowkey kinda freakish.
Nova-Huh??
Dee-Do you want a snack??My mom keeps snacks in her closet.We got snickers,twix,different snack cakes.You want one?
Nova-You got Kit-Kats.
Dee-I think we do.I'll go check.
Dee is really pretty girl and she's got that humor that can most definitely keep me on my feet,if we was together.I think I could have a chance with her.But,we just met today,could just be a good first impression.But I feel this akward connection between us.(Don't get mad they not getting together no time soon.Its not love at first sight)
Dee-Your in luck,here's your Kit-Kat.
Nova-Thank You for everthing,I said taking the Kit-Kat, cleaning my trash, and got my book.
Dee-No problem,see ya at school.
Nova-Aight,bye Dee.

From there on out I walked out the front door.Giving a simple goodbye to anyone I saw on my way out.It's just 6p.m I think.Its not even dark outside.That's good since I have to walk home alone.
It wasn't long before I made it though.
Jasmine(momma)-How was it sweetie?
Nova-It was fun,turns out Dee and the rest of the gang can rap.Who knew I'd met a group of people with the same talent.
Jasmine(momma)-That's good.If your still hungry there's chips on top of the fridge.
Nova-I think I'll just eat the Kit-Kat Dee gave me,and watch tv.
Jasmine(momma)-Do as you please.

I'm just relaxing and watching my favorite show Phineas and Ferb.When Lexy messes up my life plans.
Lexy-How was your date,squirt.
Nova-I'm not a squirt and it wasn't a date.
Lexy-Whatever,I posted this picture of you on my Instagram.

Caption-This guy finally at a GIRLS house.They grow up so fast.😂😂

Nova-Why did you do that?!?!I thought JuJu was the only one to bring his phone.
Lexy-He was I got mines today while you were gone,we stopped by our step dad's house and got everything we own.
Nova-Where's all my stuff?
Lexy-It's clearly in that big box labeled NOVA.I can't believe you didn't notice it.Your very observant.
Nova-I was caught up in my show.I hope my phone is in there!!!

I went looking through the box.All I saw was clothes,clothes,and more clothes.I didn't know I had so many clothes.It wasn't long before I saw my charger peeping out from under a pair of pants.I quickly start to pull it out,until I discover my phone on the other end of it.I got so happy,but sadly my phone was all the way dead so I had to charge it.But I stalled time by getting in the shower,by the time I was out it was on 48%.Good enough for me.I quickly unlocked my phone and texted my cousin Crekko so I could tell him why I couldn't make it to his house today.He completely understood me,he would usually go off on me in a heartbeat,then it'll turn into a little roasting battle we always have.But,since I told him I ditched him for a girl,he was pretty proud that I finally went to a female's house.Crekko's the best cousin I could ask for!!For the rest of the night I just went through my social media,taking a peek at the tv every now and then until I fell asleep.

DeePov
Im so excited my mommy gave me my phone back!!!It was hard to focus on that cause of Nuzzle.
Dee got a boyfriend.Dee got a boyfriend,my brother kept chanting at me.I swear he's so annoying.
Boy leave me alone and get out,I yelled at him.
Nuzzle-Fine,but you still got a boyfriend!
I swear he makes me sick.*FT ring*
Ooooo Key's callin me!!
Hey Bestfriend,I yelled into the phone!!
Key-Wassup Dee,I know I didn't answer your call the other day.I was hanging with my girl.
Dee-Oooo yo girl!!Who is she?!?Gimme the tea BESTFRIEND!!
Key-Well,her name Stacey.She hella fine.She's part Puerto Rican.
Dee-Speaking of Puerto Rican.I met this cute Puerto Rican boy today.His name is Nova and he's new too our school.He's a part of our gang now,he got mad rappin skills Key.
Key-Oooo go bestfriend,that's my bestfriend,thats my bestfriend.You got a mannn!!Girl,I'm happy for you.
Dee-He's just a friend Key.But I do kinda like him though.
Key-Don't rish into it,remember your last boyfriend.
Dee-Oh yeah Dyson.He's dead to me.But,Nova's different I can tell.He's cute,sweet,tall,and hilarious.
Key-Whatever you say Dee.I trust you,but I got some big news!!
Dee-What is it,I said adjusting my posture so I was sitting up straight.
Key-I'm coming to visit for the weekend!!
Ahhhhhh,I screamed.
Momtranada-Dee what you yelling about?
Key-Hey,mommy.
Momtranada-Hey Key,she said while waving at the phone.
Dee-Key coming back for the weekend!!I'm so happy,I sang.
Momtranada-I'm sure your excited but keep your voice down.I'd like to get some sleep for work.
Key-N-Dee-Bye Mommy.
Then she left.
Dee-I love our bond,you call my mommy your mommy.I call your mommy my mommy.
Key-I love you bestfriend!❤
Dee-I love you too!❤
Key-Imma get some sleep so I can catch this flight in the morning.
Dee-Kk,bye Key.
Bye,he said before I hung up.I quickly took my shower and went to bed.

Chapter completed.Whose Pov should we do for next chapter??Love y'all!!Bye!