What is he doing?!

"You can't do that!"  I let out when I succeed to rip my lips away from his, which gets me the biggest frown from him.

I feel the thunder coming...

"Last night, you told me I could do what I wanted with you.  Now, I want to fuck you."

"You are taking this out of context.  And you can't just fuck me when you want."  I crawl back from under him to have a conversation with him and not an argument like the way it is heading.

"What do you want from me then?!  I thought you liked it last night?!"  He lashes out at me and I step back, clearly lost in why he would say something like that.

"Yes, last night was amazing, but I wouldn't even put sex in my top three of all the incredible things that happened last night."

He lifts his brows very high on his forehead as he steps back from me.

"Ouch!  And here I thought it was different than everything I had ever felt before."  He gets up and walks away from me.

"That's not what I meant, Marcel.  It was outstanding.  I didn't know what an orgasm was like before you.  It was more than I could ever imagine.  We connected.  It was beautiful, but not only through sex.  We talked, we laughed, we learned so much about each other...  And all of that-- and falling asleep in your arms-- all that was greater than just the sex.  So no, I wouldn't put sex in my top three of all the marvellous things that happened last night, because I care about you for a lot more than sex."

Something changes in his eyes and he crawls back to hover me.  I don't stop him, I feel like it's his way to respond to me, because the kiss he gives me is essentially different than the way he was acting only seconds before.  I kiss him back and join him in the world in which he only knows how to communicate.

"You better answer my questions after, Mister."  I whisper against his lips between two pecks.  I feel his smirk growing, but never does he stop the assault of his lips on mine.

"I promised, haven't I?"

"It's not like I am going to make you forget."  I mirror his smirk and run my hands on his bare torso and grip his back to pull him closer.  "I fed Michelangelo this morning."

He starts to laugh at this random moment to say something like that.  It's so inappropriate.

"I guess he is not the only one getting a treat this morning."  He whispers back to me and slides his hand under my jeans to get a good feel of me which surprises me.

I moan despite of myself and I see the proud smirk growing on his lips.  I get how I encourage him now.  So it encourages me to encourage him more.  It's a vicious circle that I will take advantage of. 

Why would I have to silence my moans?!  He isn't Steeve.  He truly makes me feel great, extraordinary even.

I close my eyes and totally submit to him until I realise that I could take charge also.  I open my eyes and slide my hand into his pants to feel him too.  His pupils dilate in no time and it takes even less time for him to get me out of my trousers.  He is in a rush and I share it.  I unzip his trousers and slide them under his bum just enough for him to be free to take me.

It's more than anything he has ever made me feel, because it's different.  It's primal, it's rushed, it's beautiful, but messy at the same time.  Is this what is called angry sex? No, that would have been before I stopped him earlier.  It's passionate. That's what it is.  We connect completely differently.  This is casual.