Fuck

*Jeff's POV*

I was floating in darkness. I couldn't see anything. Beep beep beeeep. What the fuck is that!? Beep beep beeeep. I felt myself getting pulled back into consciousness. Oh man. I don't wanna go back. I pried my eyes open and sat up but pain shot through my head and I fell back down. Uggghhhhhh. Then I remembered Jane. UGGGHHHHHH. I looked around. I was on a ratty, old looking mattress with no sheets. Wow, Jane. You treat guests soo nice. I thought *note the sarcasm* It looked like I was in a basement. The walls and floor were cement and the walls had hints of mold at the top. It smelled of mildew and mold. There was a door in one of the corners of the room.

Beep beep beeeep!!!

Oh yeahh... what the heck is that!?

I looked to the side where the sound was coming from and it was a little alarm clock. It read, 2:38am. I sighed. How long was I out?

Beep beep beeeeep!!!!!!

"Gosh, shut up!!!" I yelled and threw it on the floor. I heard it crack and I sighed in relief. Suddenly, I heard footsteps outside the door. I quickly shut my eyes and turned on my side to make it look like I was sleeping. The door opened and somebody walked in.

"Oh, please, Jeff. I'm not stupid. I know your awake."
Sh*t! I thought. I turned around to face her and sat up slowly. "I tried." I said, shrugging my shoulders. She just stood there watching me intently.

"So, are you gonna kill me or wh-" I was suddenly thrown against a wall, being pinned and choked by air. It reminded of the time me and Vivi first met (except the choking part)... Vivi.

"I have been searching everywhere. Now I finally have u and will finally get my revenge." She said and dropped me. I gasped and clutched my throat, trying to catch my breath.

She waved her hand and two tables  appeared. One had torture tools while the other was blank. I tried moving a way but she saw and grabbed me and pinned me to the cleared table with wrist, ankle, and stomach straps. I tried squirming but I was a bit weak from oxygen loss and I had a killer headache from when I woke up.

"What did I ever do to!?!" I cried. Well, THAT was a stupid question. I thought. She laughed aloud.

"What did you ever do to me!?
WHAT DID YOU EVER DO TO ME!?!?!? You made me kill my family. You told me this is a better life. You turned me into this!!!" she screamed. What she said stung. I didn't know...

She chuckled. "And you know what, Jeff? I trusted you. I believed you..." she paused. "I loved you." she said, looking away.  I froze in shock. What?

Her head snapped back towards me. "But all that is over now." she said. Cold, and sorrow was hinted in her voice. She grabbed a knife from the table and held it against my neck, slowly applying pressure. I felt it slightly slice my skin, drawing a bit of blood. I struggled to talk. "Please Jane, you don't want to do this." I said shakily, looking into her eyes. Jane stared right back but not out of hatred, or revenge, but with remorse.

She started trembling. "No. No! You can do it Jane. Just push down on his neck." she told herself. "GAHH!!!" she threw herself away from me. She was fighting with herself. Fighting with the side that still cared. That Jane spoke up. "Run, Jeff!!! Get away from me!!!" she flicked her wrist and the straps came off. I got up and rubbed my wrist and felt my neck. "Go NOW!!!" she screamed. I grabbed a knife from the table and scrambled for the door, my bleeding neck suddenly forgotten. I ran out and tried to find an exit. I saw a window and without thinking smashed it, and jumped. I landed on the balls of my feet and rolled and landed in a heap.

"JEEFFFF!!!!!" I heard Jane shout.

Fuck.

Hey guys!!! CLIFFHANGER!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Im so sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER. I've been really busy.
So anyway, I decided to split this chapter in parts cuz its getting sorta long and I have a big plot planned on my head. So ya. Byeeeee!!!
(Hehehehe. Cliffhanger. ;)