The Helicarrier

Mew's POV

"I'm Mew, who are you?" I ask the man.

"Steve Rodgers" he states.

"Captain America" Papa says.

"The man who was frozen in ice for seventy years?" I ask.

"That was insensitive Mew" Papa scolds me.

"It's fine, she is a child" Steve assures him. We land on a huge ship and papa takes our belts off. I decide to fly feeling bored as we leave the jet. "That's not something you see everyday" Steve mumbles watching me.

"Mew, what did I tell you about flying in public?" papa asks.

"Not to" I say landing beside him and he grabs my hand.

"Good you've meet" Natasha says approaching us.

"The word is you can find the cube" Steve says looking at Papa.

"Is that the only word you've heard?" he asks.

"Only word I care about" Steve tells him.

"It must be strange for you, all of this" I tell him. "It's strange for me too" I add smiling.

"Actually this is kind of familiar" he tells me smiling.

"Gentlemen, Mew you may what to step inside. It's going to get a little heard to breathe" Natasha tells us. Suddenly there was the sound of big metal things moving and an alarm.

"Is this a submarine?" Steve asks.

"Really, they want me in a submerged pressurized container?" papa asks. "Mew stay with Natasha" he tells me and I do so. As he and Steve head to the edge of the ship and look down. We suddenly start to fly as I hear papa say "no, no this is much worse". They return to us and we all head inside following Natasha as I hold Papa's hand.

She leads us to what appears to be the bridge where a man in a trench coat wearing a pirate eye patch was giving orders. "Papa is this SHIELD?" I ask quietly and he nods his head as we wonder around the bridge.

"Gentlemen, little lady" he says turning to us and Steve gives him ten bucks. "Doctor thank you for coming" he says holding a hand out to Papa.

"Thanks for asking nicely" he tells him.

"It's nice to finally meet you Mew" the guy says looking at me.

"You too, how long are we staying?" I ask.

"Once we get the Tesseract, you're in the clear" he replies.

"Where are you with that?" Papa asks.

"We're swiping every wireless accessible camera on the planet. Mobile phones, laptops, if it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears to us" another man replies.

"That's still not gonna find them in time" Natasha states.

"You have to narrow the field. How many spectrometers do you have access to?" Papa asks.

"How many are there?" the man with the eye patch asks. I finally realize he must be Nick Fury, the director of SHIELD. I would of figured it out earlier, but I put my mental shield up. Due to all the thoughts in this enclosed space.

"Call every lab you know, tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm based on cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?" papa asks.

"Agent Romanoff, would you show Mew and Dr. Banner to his laboratory, please" Nick instructs. Natasha nods and walks off, leading Papa and I down the hall.

"You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys" Natasha tells Papa. "Don't worry Mew, we have toys fro you to play with also" she assures me. Eventually I got bored of the lab and Papa said I could go see Steve.

"Steve" I cheer jumping onto his back.

"Hello Mew, weren't you with Doctor Banner?" he asks me.

"I got bored and he said I could come hang out with you" I tell him. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"We're looking for Loki" he states.

"God of Mischievous, sounds like fun" I say smiling.

"This isn't a game Mew, he is a very dangerous man" Steve tells me gently.

"We got a hit. Sixty seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy nine percent" an agent announces.

"Location?" asks a the agent who is standing beside Steve and I. Now I stand next to Steve looking at the computer screen.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding" the other agent replies.

"Captain you're up" Nick states.

"Can I come to? I promise to stay on the jet" I say with puppy dog eyes.

"You stay on the jet" Papa says from behind me.

"I promise" I say smiling up at him.

"Then you can go" Nick states and Papa returns to his lab after hugging me. I go to the jet with Natasha holding her hand. While Steve went to suit up. Natasha straps me in and Steve arrives, we head for Germany.