24

Bryce's POV

I woke up early and gently got out of bed. I didn't wanna wake Mikey up. I look at the sleeping boy and smile. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I gently kiss his forehead and head out the door. I walk across the street to my moms. I open the door to see my mom, Angela and Mike.

"You ready?" My mom asked

"I'm more than ready" I said

"We're so excited to have you be part of the family" Angela said

We all get in the car and head out to the spot where me and Mikey had our first date. We're all setting up decorations and everything for this special day. I can't wait to show Mikey. We are there for about 3 hours. I look around and it's perfect. I thank everyone for there help and we all head home.

————

Mikey's POV

I wake up and notice Bryce isn't here. I look around my room and he's no where. I head downstairs to ask my parents if they've seen but notice there gone as well. I go across the street to see if there over there. I try to walk in but it's locked and the cars are gone.

"Where did they go" I say I myself

I walk back to my house and just decide to wait for them. A few hours went by so I decided to take a shower. I get my speaker and phone and begin blasting New by Daya. I sing to the words and let the warm water cascade down my body.

I continue singing. I didn't hear the shower curtain open and soon felt someone wrap there arms around me. I was tense up until I heard that voice I love so much.

"Hey calm down it's just me" Bryce whispered in my ear

"Where'd you all go?" I asked

"Just had something to do. No need to worry" Bryce told me

"Alright"

I turned around and stared at him

"The water going down your body is really turning me on" he said while leaning down to kiss me

We began kissing and it slowly started to get heated. Bryce started kissing down my neck and farther down. He was now on his knees and looked up at me as he held my member. I find it cute that he still asks for permission whenever we have sex. I nod my head and he starts sucking me off. It's fees so good. I put my hand on the back of his head and start pushing his head more and more faster until I bust. He swallows all of it.

"Bryce that was hot"

"Haha your funny"

I smiled and brought his face to mine so we could kiss. I grabbed his member and started stroking it. Bryce moaning in between kisses was the best sound I've heard. Then I whisper.

"I'm ready"

I turn around and put both arms on the wall as I stick me ass out a bit. I feel him touch all over my body. He soon sticks one finger in and waits for me to get adjusted then sticks two then three. The feeling was amazing.

"Bryce I need you"

I feel him line his member to my ass. He soon pushes in and Wow it was great. He starts thrusting in and out. He's gentle at first going slow then I tell him harder which he obeys. He grabs both my hips and starts ramming into me. The feeling was so good. He came up to neck and started kissing me.

"Mikey I love you so much"

"I love you to"

We go back to fucking and it last for a good 20 minutes until we both came. It was great. We both got out and just laid in bed. Bryce told me he had a surprise for me and I was so excited.