16

Bryce's POV

I just arrived at home and started to clean immediately. I vacuumed every inch of the the house, mopped every floor in the house and dusted everything in the house. It may have took be about 3 to 4 hours but it's done. Mikey and his parents would be here in about 2 and half hours so I decided to jump in the shower and get ready.

As I got out the shower I notice something by the sink. I picked it up and to my surprise it was the ring I bought Mikey. I'll give it to him tonight. I'm so excited. I already got the blessing from his father. This is just one more step closer. I finish getting ready and soon I hear the door bell ring. I go and open it to be in presence of Mikey along with his family.

"Hey everyone. Come in"

"Hey babe" Mikey said and my heart low key skipped a beat

"Hello Bryce" Angela and Mike said together

"Angela , Mike" I said with a smile and a nod

We make our way to the diner room where my mother is. I hope this dinner goes well. I have no doubt it will.

"Hello. Come in and sit. The food should be done in 5 minutes" My mom said (her name is Pam)

We sat down talking catching up on one another. Then the food was done. My mother brought out her homemade lasagna with garlic bread. Everyone soon started to eating and all you could hear was the click of everyone's forks. Soon everyone finished. My mom and Mikey's parents moved to the living to chat while we headed upstairs.

We got into my room and Mikey jumps right onto my bed. Making himself very comfortable. Then he just went on his phone.

"Mikey?"

"Yeah Bryce"

"I was wondering if you'd still like to marry me?" I said pulling the ring out of my pocket

"Of course Bryce. We're gonna live a happy wonderful life"

"That's all I want" i laid on top of the boy and started kissing his face all over

"Your so cute Bryce"

I laid down on his chest and hugged his small frame. Then without either one of us knowing. Sleep took over.

————

Pam's POV

"So how have you been Angela?"

"I've been great"

"And you Mike?"

"Wonderful. And yourself?"

"Same here"

We chatted for an hour or two about work and our social life's.

"Pam this has been a lovely evening. Thank you for everything"

"Of course. My pleasure. Would you like to go get Mikey?"

"Yes please"

"Then follow me"

The couple followed me upstairs and down the hall. I knocked on Bryce's door and opened it. The boys were sleeping. They looked so cute.

"Is it alright if he stays here?"

"Of course. He's always welcomed to stay anytime"

"Thank you so much"

The couple headed down stairs and I got a cover for the boys. As I was covering them I saw a ring on Mikey's finger. With a diamond. That must be the ring Bryce gave him. I never got to see it. I headed down stairs to see if Angela or Mike knew about it.