7

Mikey's POV

I wake up in Bryce's bed. I love him so much. I decide to get up and take a shower. I start getting undressed when I hear Bryce.

"Mikey! Where are you?"

"I'm about to get in the shower"

"Can I join?"

"Always"

I hear Bryce get up and walk over to his bathroom.

"Hey there"

"Hi"

"So wanna get in now"

"Sure"

Me and Bryce get in. Feeling the warmth of each other and the water. I've never been this happy. I hope this feeling never goes away.

"Hey Mikey"

"Yeah Bryce"

"Homecoming is coming up and i was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

"Bryce yes I'd love to go with"

"Mikey you make me so happy. Before you i was just admiring you from afar but now I got you all to myself"

With that he pulled me towards him and connected our lips. There was always a spark when we kissed. It was amazing each and every time. We got out the shower and decided to go and do something today.

"Bryce what do you wanna do today?"

"Wanna go to the mall today?"

"Yeah. I need a few more hoodies and long sleeves"

"Sounds Great. I would love to see you model clothes for me"

I just smiled at his remark and he headed out for the mall. The car ride was full of singing from me and Bryce. I always enjoy our car rides. We arrived at the mall 10 minutes later.

"What store do you wanna go to first?"

"Doesn't matter. Your the one buying the clothes after all"

"Good point. Let start with Adidas"

"Alright"

We are in the store for about 45 minutes as I found 3 long sleeves, 2 hoodies and a pair of sweats.

"Im hungry"

"Same here"

"What do you want to eat?"

"Let's see what they got in the food court"

Me and Bryce walk over to the food court and both get burgers and fries. We eat our food and mess around with each other. Throwing a fry or two at one another. We finished after a while but I need to pee. I went to restroom but when I got out Bryce was gone. I walked around the mall looking for him but I forgot I could've just called him.

————

Mikey🌹- Hey. Where are you?

Bryce💙- I needed to get something real quick. Meet me at the car.

Mikey🌹- Oh Alright.

————

I walk back to car to see Bryce waiting for me. I wonder where went or what he needed to get.

"Hey. Where'd you go?"

"It's a surprise for later"

"How king is later?"

"Um a couple of months"

"Wow that must be some gift then"

"You have no idea"

We start our ride back to the my house. I wonder what Bryce had got. It must be something special if it's gonna take a few months for him to give it to me. We get to my house and I walk to see that both my are gone.

"Hmm I wonder where they went"

"Maybe they just went to get something to eat"

"Yeah your probably right"

"So like i was saying earlier in the shower. Homecoming is next week. Do you wanna go out to eat before or afterwards?"

"Let's go afterwards. We could invite Nicole and Nick"

"Sound like a plan"

"What are you gonna wear?"

"Some jeans and a hoodies. What about you?"

"Same thing"

"Awe we could be twinning"

"Your cute"

"Thanks I try to be" He said with a wink. Hey Mikey do you wanna go in a date tomorrow?"

"Sure. Where at?"

"That's a surprise"

"Your just full of many surprises aren't you"

"Yes I am"

I walk over to him and kiss him.

"Bryce you truly are the love of my life"

"Mikey your the love of my life"

I was just so happy that he felt the same way. I pulled him into a deep passionate kiss. Soon things got heated and went up stairs. (I'll let you image it)

Hey everyone I would just like to thank everyone for 400 views that crazy and I know this chapter may not be good but I wanna keep my promise and update every Friday.