Merry christmas part 2

It's now the end of the week and that means it's Christmas day... or night since its just now turned dark outside. I finish getting ready for the ball but I am not wearing a dress. I am just wearing one of my formal tunics, trousers and boots. I brush my hair quickly and then I hear a knock at my door. It's open kili I say loud enough for him to hear. He opens the door and walks in. He smirks you look absolutely ravishing in your imaginary dress y/n. I chuckle well thank you I imagined it myself. He smiles shaking his head come on lets go. I nod and follow him out of the door to the throne room. We walk in and I feel a bit weird going to a Christmas ball as I have not been to one in a while. I receive some odd looks but I just ignore them as I always do.

Later

I'm talking to bofur at the moment. So you happy with kili lass? He asks and i smile nodding i am. At that moment kili comes up to us. Hey mind if I steal y/n? He asks and bofur shrugs she's all yours. He smiles and drags me away out of the ball. Kili where are we going? I ask but he doesn't answer as we end up outside the mountain. Okay what are we doing here? I ask and he smirks you lost. I furrow my eyebrows lost what? I say and he chuckles our bet don't deny it you enjoyed tonight. I sigh I guess so. He smiles slightly y/n I know you liked it I saw you talking and laughing with quite a few people tonight including thorin. I nod I know, your right I did like it tonight but its not going to change what happened. I know, nothing is the same when it changes but you still need to pay up he says with a smirk. I sigh fine and walk over to him. I lean in and he closes his eyes but I quickly change direction and kiss his cheek before pulling away. Hey that wasn't fair! He says with a laugh. I shrug innocently you told me to kiss you, you didn't say where. I was about to go back inside when he grabs my wrist gently pulling me to his chest. He smirks its not nice to tease he mumbles before kissing me properly. He wraps his arms around me kissing me softly, his stubble tickling my chin. He then pulls away leaving me breathless. My heart thumps in my chest and he smirks again I told you. I smile shyly lesson learned. He chuckles before leading me back inside.

And that is how kili got me to like Christmas again