20: No Matter What

Start from the beginning

It didn't take us long to get all into it. Even more than before. We were still in that same position-

He was fucking me so fast I thought I was going to go crazy on him any second. We had to be so quiet though.

My mom wasn't home yet but Max and Missy were. Sleeping or not, they were in the next room.

"B-baby." Devon panted for air while he was squeezing my cock harder. "I'm going to cum." He muffed his scream as he pulled out of me, threw the condom away and regrabbed both of our cocks in his hands and started to jerk us off.

"S-shit." I didn't want him to stop. He was just right. He just hit the perfect spot...when he stopped.

"What is it, love?" He groaned and immediately after dipped down to kiss me.

"I-i ah wasn...no, you're done. Sorry. It's ok." I mumbled.

"Fuck I'm such an idiot. You weren't done? Or ready?"

I shook my head in embarrassment.

I probably ruined his orgasm now. God, I'm such a fucking failure.

"Baby I'm sorry. I think if I go in again I'll cum in a second." He chuckled. "But...what if..." I loved that smirk on his face.

What did he have in mind?

With a smile he kissed me again and then I felt something I would've never imagined.

His fingers.

At my ass.

Ok maybe I would've imagined that at some point.

"W-what are you-"

"If you liked it so much that you want me to keep on fucking you then...I must've hit- your spot." He chucjled while he bit his lip, making him even more sexy. Then he squirted a bit of lube onto his fingers and soon after that he slowly entered me. "And I can't hit it again with my cock now...but...maybe-"

"Do it." I blushed. I was so embarrassed that I wanted this so bad. "God I fucking love you." I threw my head back onto my pillow and began crushing my fingers into the mattress while his fingers went deeper into me.

"I hope I do this right." Devon chuckled.

"Don't you have experience in fingering girls?" Fuck no, my mind was drifting off. "Must be disgusting to finger a guy." I mumbled. I wanted to think that but I've come to know that by now everything just comes out of my mouth when I talk to Devon.

Even the things I'm insecure about.

"Hey. Don't say that." He kissed my thigh and grabbed and squeezed my balls. "Don't think about whatever person was in my life before you. Only you matter now."

"God, why are you even with me?" Oh god no, I was ruining the mood so bad. He will hate me.

"Hey, what is suddenly going on?" He seemed desperate. "I love you."

"I'm no better than the girls you had before. Hell, I'm probably worse. Always so fucking insecure-" I pushed his fingers out of me and hugged my knees, hiding the tears I knew were streaming out in a bit. "I'm so annoy-"