20: No Matter What

Ok a few lil things at the beginning.

1) Y'all probably forgot the plot because it had been so long so if you waaaant to you could always go back a chapter and get into that mood again haha. The last one was a lot of Max and Missy scenes

2) This is sooo fucking long (5600 words) and idk, I feel like y'all will just skip through it so like always, If you want to, surprise me with some comments so I know what you felt throughout this :)

3) And lastly I just want to ask you to read my A/N at the end because I explain and apologise a bit there.

I love you guys. Enjoy :)
__________________
____________

Remys pov

I was still half asleep when I felt a weird sensation in my body. In my lower region.

The bed was shifting and it was kind of cold.

I was naked. And my....legs were spread.

Was this a dream? Was I having another dream about Devon fucking me awake?

Or did he do what he promised?

As if-

"Shiiith." I groaned as I felt something slide into me. Into my ass.

It was smoothe. I abruptly opened my eyes to see my shirtles, muscular boyfriend hovering over me.

I figured that that sensation was Devons lubed up cock, sliding into my hole.

This was a dream come true.

But Devons face was flustered. He seemed uneasy now. "Did it hurt you-?" He gasped. "I feel like I'm raping you." He almost sounded like he was crying.

"No." I groaned. No, I moaned and pushed his body into mine again. "Fuhhhck, no, this is so amazing."

"Really? Is it ok? I-i feel so bad."

"No it's good. It's so fucking good. Don't stop." I growled, lifted my legs up to my side, crossed them behind his back and pulled his hips to me and made him ram his cock into my ass again.

"Fuhhck." Devon groaned and began pounding my ass like it was the favourite thing he ever did.

"W-when." Fuck I couldn't even speak fluently. "When did you think of this? How?"

"You said you wanted this done to you and...last night we didn't...and I was awake so I thought I'd-"

"Fuck I love you. This is the best way to wake up." I laughed- mixed with a moan while my fingers gripped onto his hair.

The look he gave me- pure sex and-

"Fuck, you're so pretty." He moaned but laughed at the same time and dipped his head down to kiss me. "So- fucking pretty. And dirty."

"You're pretty pretty and dirty yourself." Ha! Pretty pretty.

Davon just chuckled while he grabbed onto my ankles to finally began pushing himself repeatedly in and out of my tight enterance.