♡ Staring || 1 ♡

Start from the beginning

<< Has a crush on me? I mean, it's pretty obvious. >> He shrugged while smirking with his eyes still on me. I gulped and immediately looked down.

<< You know- >> Tae didn't want to look at him but he could feel the taller getting closer. << You look really hot when you're nervous. But the thing is : why are you nervous? >>

He lifted the older's chin up with his index finger and looked him in the eyes.

<< I don't even know your name. >> He once again raised his eyebrow making the younger lightly smile.

<< Jungkook. >> He said while getting even closer. Thanks God there was no one in there.

Taehyung was blushing and he was hoping the other wouldn't notice that. << Stop, we're going to be late for- >>

He got interrupted by the younger connecting their lips. Initially he tried to push him away but he wasn't strong enough.

I mean what can I do now? Nothing.

So he just kissed him back. The kiss was slow but passionate and soon got deepened by the one who started it.

After a while Tae pulled out putting his fingers on his temples. << Nononono. >>

<< Yesyesyesyes. >> The younger just smiled while leaning on the wall and looked at the now panicking Taehyung. << Can you calm down? >>

<< First : You just told me your name and you think you can already kiss me like that?! >> He was feeling more guilt than anger but he still raised his voice.

<< But- >>

<< No! Let me finish. Second : I just told you Jimin has a massive crush on you and you think that you can kiss me like that?! >> Jungkook just stood there giggling while the other walked around the bathroom.

<< I love how you said „already" as if you're suggesting soon or later it would have still happened. >> He chuckled seeing Taehyung panicking even more. He probably just noticed his mistake.

<< Also, it's not like you didn't kiss me back. >> He tilted his head and pouted. << And it's not like now that I know Jimin hyung has a crush on me I'll go run into his arms and beg him to fuck me. >> He smiled sarcastically before noticing Taehyung laughing but quickly stopped just to go back to his anxious self.

After going back and forth while wondering what to do, Tae just grabbed the younger by the collar of his shirt and quickly kissed him before rushing out of the room.

Wow. Jungkook just stood there for a moment shocked by the older's sudden confidence.

_

A week had passed after that special day and Taehyung was really confused. He felt like he wanted to punch Jungkook but at the same time he wanted to kiss him again.

He was such an enigma, cold but also sweet, mysterious and romantic at the same time. Just too much for one person.