Chapter one

Your teeth are poison, leaving permanent marks on my lips

Your teeth are poison, leaving permanent marks on my lips.  Your smirk is toxic, killing me kindly with it. Devils like you were meant to be punished, not worshiped. But if I have to betray the world to make you abuse my lips once again. Then so be it.

•••

Once again sitting on a dirt oak wood church pew on the altar, Jungkook patiently waited for the mass to finish. Heading at the back of the church, he told the remaining helpers a farewell as he placed the object back into the cupboard and removed himself out of his white robe and rope. Locking the back doors, Jungkook went back to the main entrance where the priest was occupied with the remaining mass attenders.

Witnessing the last people to leave, he heads to the priest to say his farewells but was interrupted by him. "Ah Jungkook! Just the boy I needed!"

He replied with a small, friendly smile but he did in fact want to head home now, but he couldn't be rude to him.

"Yea father Jin?"

The man walked up to Jungkook, patting his shoulder with a gentle smile. "I'd like you to meet the church's psychologist. He's here for work experience and he heard about our church since its been known for letting people in and helping people. I believe it would be a great idea to bring in a professional."

The tall, golden-honey like skin gentleman came in with his chestnut brown locks of curled hair. He showed his genuine smile at the young boy. Unlike his smile, his eyes weren't welcoming, more like lustful.

"I was wondering if you could take him to the backroom where the old meeting area was. That will be his new office."

Nodding his head he reached out his hand as a sign of respect and grabbed the quiet man, surprised by his cold fingers freezing his warms ones.

"Kim Taehyung."

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Its a pleasure to meet you Jungkook," flashing his killer smile, as almost he just met his bet meal yet and was looking forward to devouring him.

That's what Jungkook felt like, coming from the looks he was given. Tilting his head to the side, he released the grip from the cold man and walked ahead of him. "This way sir," Jungkook directed.

He opened the two wooden doors that lead to the back areas where the priest changes and communities gathered to help the church grow.

On his way to the room, he grabbed a basket with a duster and took the keys out of his pocket that the priest gave him.

"Apologies for the dust. We haven't used this room for seven years."

Pulling the string on the side of the door, Jungkook and Taehyung saw the dust particles fly around exposed by the light. "Settle your things wherever you need and I'll get to the dusting."