Talk

Since waking up in the Med-jacks hut, you'd adjusted pretty well to the glade, you still had to be assigned an actual job so you mostly followed Teresa around and followed the order that Gally barked at you.

"So has anyone other than Teresa actually talked with her?" Thomas asked as he joined Newt in the que for dinner.

"I don't think so, she's pretty quiet... although I heard she gave Gally a mouthful yesterday." Newt replied.

"Minho wants to test how fast she can run." Chuck muttered, making Thomas jump slightly when the boy appeared at his elbow.

"Does she even want to be a runner?" Thomas asked only for Newt to shrug.

"I dunno, I've never spoken to her but I don't get the impression she'd like the maze." Newt glanced at Thomas when he scoffed. "Not that any of us like the maze."

You joined the end of the cue only for Thomas and Newt to mutter something to each other and beckon you over to them.

"Hi." You mumble while you look at your feet.

"Hey, Teresa's still busy but you can cut with us... the last of the foods never good." Newt offered.

"So (Y/N) how'd you like the glade so far?" Thomas asked.

"It's ok." You mumbled blushing when you realised both boys were watching you intently, waiting for a better answer.