Dealing with Anties

Tesu POV

"Well ... Well look who's here" some familiar voice came from behind us, I sighed for the big time when I realized whose voice is that.

"Your Mumma baby" Sulo snorted back.

"Gosh we just came to see this park and does she have to show up now" Shanti murmured with pissed tone.

"Every place doesn't have your Name, so don't act like a princess" she chuckled

"And if u want then beg your Dad for private Area" she sang alone and her gang laugh on that. I know she is mocking me but I'm not falling for this, without looking I started to walk away because I hate to deal with this lady and to face her too. All of my friends joined me but stopped when she again open her mouth.

"Why??? ....Have your mother finished all your dads money in the hospital bills??" That's it !

It didn't took me a sec to snatch her neck with my one hand and looked straight in her eyes , at first her eyes went wide with my sudden action but smirked after realizing that I won't kill her and do anything to her because I'm not allowed to touch her until my last exam, otherwise I will be restricted from my University.

I so wish to beat the shit out of her but No...

These rule

I cursed under my breath and leave her before I choke her to the death.

"Did u record it babes?" She asked proudly to her friends , as if they capture the scene which just happen now. But this fool don't even realise I am not alone here standing infront of her.

Stupid!!

When there was no any answer from her gang she turn back to see what her stupid Bimbos doing but what I saw made me burst out into laughter.

God my girls!!!

They took all of their mobiles and started to take picture of Chirring and Sujata who are currently giving pose and sulo is tying everyone together with a rope.

"What the hell?" She said fuming with the anger in her eyes.

"No its Heaven" I smirked looking proud of my girls but the girl next to me was feeling opposite of me and the next thing she did was throw her fist toward my direction. Luckily it was the stand that got hit not me, I chuckled with her action.

This girl is Stupid!!

Let me introduce you to this Stupid old Anti of our gang Or you can say our long time enemy aka 'Kalpana'. The most proudly and one of the richest kid of the town who love to mock all the poor kid and treat them as a dirt of her shoes. The reason we started to hate each other because of her way of thinking and treating people and now we both can't stand each other. 

When she knew about my family condition and the relation between my parents and me, she started to mock me all the way she can but the only thing she got was the beating. Yes, I had just broke her hand and nose not much. I wish I could take her brain out of her head who think all rubbish or her tongue out her mouth which speaks nothing but shit. Unfortunately I couldn't because I was caught beating her again so I got warning that I might get restricted from our University,if I repeat this mistake again but this girl always get into my nerves.  Thank god I have one of my Angles always tag alone if not I will lose my mind and beat the shit out of this girl.

"Argh!!" She groaned in pain and I bit my lips to control the laugh that is threatening to come out but it came out at last when I saw her face.

"This is all your doing... I will tell the administration and ask to restricate you" she said and I raise my eyebrows at her statement.

" Good luck with that" Mamata said from the back of me before circling her arm around my waist.

"Don't worry I have recorded her stupid action"  she whispered to my ears ,I smirked on that.

What will happen with you Miss Stupid head??

I shook my head.

"I am serious on this and I can take this to ruin you" she threaten me confidently.

Gosh this stupid head

"Okay" I gesture with my hand saying Go ahead. She narrowed her eyebrows with my response. When I have a winning card on my hand why would I let this go?. Isn't it . Well she don't know what will be next that coming on her way.

"It's done" Sushe said and lean her head on my shoulder and I smiled.

Let the count down begin

4

3

2

1

Ping ! Ping! Ping!

Ping!

Ping!

All of the cellphones started to ring.. Mamata started laughing and we all joined with her. Kalpana's face was worth looking, confusion is written all over face and went for her pocket to take out

'I am Sorry in Advance Miss Stupid head' I said inside because this will be so embarrassing for her.

"The video is just about the drunk Kalpana went for punching the stand at night in the park" Sushe said what's in the video she shared with the help her boyfriend and he did really a good work in few min, he had just made me invisible and shown that Kalpana really did punches the stand straight out. The video is masterpiece.

I can see the fuming fire coming from kalpana's ears nose and eyes and she seems to jump on us but the ringtone stopped her. She cursed loud when she saw the caller ID and I am sure it's her parents.

"You Bitch am not gonna leave you guys next time "she screamed before leaving.

"Yeah yeah like we will see you all the way long" Sulo said loud enough for her to listen and we all laugh with that.