part 1

Feb 15

Feb 15. ..

ISRO Head Quarters. ..Bangalore.

   The crew of chief  scientists were observing the rocket launch from their conference hall nervously. ..

  The PSLV  thrusted to the space with 104 satellites from Satis Dhawan Space Centre. .. which is actually a world record. ...

      With in 18 seconds, the sattelite reached its expected orbit. ..

  The scientists applauded  it's performance ...they shared their happiness by wishing each other. ..

" PM s call. .."

  To this voice, everyone turned alert and Mr. Prime minister s  vedio call was connected to the huge monitor. ..

   " congratulations everyone. ..today, with all your efforts we achieved a world record. ..I am proud of you all. ..I wish you all a grand success in the future endeavours. ..my  special greetings to the women  who worked  hard in this project...Thank you. .my best wishes. ..."

    Everyone thanked him and the screen went black. ...

  " ikkkummm. .."

Mr. Kiran kumar, the chairman of  ISRO. ..stood up. ..

  " well. ..we have little time to indulge with our next project. ..and. .. i think...this is time to hand over my responsibilities to Mr. sivan. .."

        ISRO 's chairman  changes in every three years. ..now, Mr. sivan had to take charge. ..

  He hugged Mr. Kiran and took the charge. ..

" hello all. ..as sir told this is the time we've to work seriously on our next project. ..so...as we planned ,the research team would take the first step. .."

  While everyone keenly observing, Mr. sivan called upon the women who're the backbone of the PSLV launch. ..

  They were eight. ..He devided them into groups. ..

  " Ms. Dessy Thomas. ..you ll  be the chief scientist for research team. ..and here are your team members. .."

  " remember. ..this is a secret mission as all the other countries keenly observing our space advancements. ..let's make proud of our country. .."

   With that decisions, the meeting was  called off. ...

   Dessy Thomas. ..one of the chief scientists was at her mid 40 s...she lived her life dedicated to space research. ..she had been a goal centric women and loved to work among the young scientists. ..

    She  glanced the sheet which had her team member's name. ...she deliberately prayed god for understanding and jovial team mates. ..because, she didn't want  boring people around her. ..after all, she loved humour sensed people. ..it's not a rule that scientists should be doing the messy stuffs always. ..

   Mr. Aditya chopra. ....Jr. scientist. .Vikram Sarah Bai Space centre. ..Trivandrum. ...

  Ms. Anu Harinandh. ..remote sensing technician. ..Dehradun. ..

Mrs. priya khanna. ..microbiologist. ..

Ms. Suman Tiwari. ..Marine biologist...ocean physicist. ...

Mr. Anoop. ..environmentalist. ..

   She sighed as she couldn't predict their nature by their names and positions. ..

She went through her team member 's details. ..she had to meet the chairman by evening with her team mates. ..then, the real work would begin. ..

------------------------------------------------------

    " beep. ..beep ..."

The message blinked at the message board. ..

   Since it was a highly secured, restricted microbiological laboratory, the emergency messages would be delivered via a common message board. ..

     " suman. ..it's your code. .."

Suman Tiwari, who was at the laboratory suit looked up and nodded. ..

  There in the lab, everyone called by their  given code words as it was related to country's safety protocol. ..

Yes. ..she was working for ISRO under secret mission. ..

  " white night. .."

This code word mentions suman Tiwari. ..as per the guidelines, she had to get the call immediately. ..

  So, our white night. ..Suman Tiwari left her work behind and stepped to the isolation room. ..

  As soon as she enter the room, it sprinkled antimicrobial wash over her. ..after ten seconds, she stepped into the next level where she removed her spacesuit like lab suit. ..she had a warm shower and at third level she exited the lab building. ..it was mandatory as they were handling with highly dangerous organisms in the lab. ..

  Suman Tiwari, a good looking young girl who has been an introvert most of the time. ..she consider her research as her life. ..she had drawn a too little circle around her. ..her intimate friends were nanoscope and microscopes. ..she had spent most of her time diving into deep oceans and working on the tiny creatures of ocean. ..

   her favourite pass time was reading some pillow sized books. ..no one knew her beyond her code and name. ..

     Suman reached the main building and took the hot line receiver. ..

" yes. ..I will be there. .."

She mentioned her code name in red pen and mailed it to the director. ..

It was a secret message that she's out on a mission. ...

   She packed her belongings and got set to reach ISRO 's HQ. ..

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello friends,

Here is the first part of zero Degree Love. ..hope you like it. ..this track would be more like adventure and science fiction. ..you will get to know more about space research and space travel. ..you can get clarifications at any point. ..Please notify me if I am boring much. ..but, I assure you that you will love this track too. ..

So, sit back and travel with me. ..do read and vote. ..let me know what you feel about this track. ..

Now, I keep my fingers crossed for your responses. ..

Love,

Arulpirai. ..