My Favorite Wattpad..&Etc. List. Pt 1: What I loved (On Wattpad & Etc..) 4 2010 July!Read.Input.Vote

Title: My Favorite Wattpad..& Etc..List.

Inspirations: My thoughts: The about me.. On Wattpad.

Music/Pictures: Are for you to enjoy..

Comments: Are what I love..

A Little History..on this: So I have been thinking about doing this since last month.

So here is goes.. If this has a has a good response I shall continue. It.

These Are My Favorites Of this Month of July..2010

Favorite Wattpad Stories:/Authors..

0.You're my teacher, for God's sakes..~oneshot Author MsRenzybenzy

(P.s. This story is likely Rated R for rape or xxx.. Its just really steamy but brilliant Regardless)

1.Love is not for killers: Author: Book_Bug13

2.Reflected Mind: Thoughts of A Secret of Schizophrenic: Author: SilentEcho.. (P.s. Me and Him Created the title!)

3.Hearts of Pandore: Author: Strawberrykiller37

4.Sense Three: Author WeShareOneSky

5..//Mirror Image: Author PandorE (I love everything from her! From Stories to Poems to just in general mundane things)

6. An Adventure into the forbidden lands: Author: Jinglepower

And lastly for now ..

7. The Day of the Undead Sophomores (Unrated) Author MikeJRPW

(Please Vote for the rated story of this its entered for the watty awards and I think its an amazing story and read!)

Favorite Wattpad poems/Authors..

O. Creature of the night: Authors Light & Nicollettenikki

1.The white room: Author: Roshkat

2.Rainbows [Writers For Change poem] Author: Beepbeepbeep

3.Imagariry world Author: LetiWishes

4.optimistic-ish poem Author: Vertylton656 (Btw This is her First so please go check it out and read it!)

5.The sanctuary of dreams Author: CharliSanz

6.Pink in me Author: Miacat

7. Lust, Lies, and lyrics Author: captainjello

(The Last and First two are by far my favorites that I have read!)

Please Check all of these out. If you haven't already. I promise you'll have a grand time reading them! Also check out these two new organizations..

Writers for Change.. And Cliché critics Side note: I created that name! Isn't that awesome!?

I want to give a special thank you to.. My newest fan..

XxohellokittyxX Your truly amazing.. Also Noctics your such a cynical abuser for my laughs.. It hurts..

Okay Now its time for (I know boring!!!) My personal list of favorites.. When it says OTM.. It means Of the Moment.. Okay here we go!

Favorite Movie OTM: Last Station

Favorite T.V. OTM: Adventures W/Finn & Jake.

Favorite book OTM: Perchance to dream By: Lisa Mantchev

Side Note: it's the sequel to Eyes Like Stars.. You should read this if you like an amazing fantasy love triangle..

Favorite Band OTM: Breathe Electric..

Favorite Video Game: FF13, K.H., and Bioshock..

Favorite Person I am going to miss: Kaz.. Or WeShareOneSky.. Have a good time!!!!!!

My Recommendations!! Please read anything from Noctis..

PandorE, WeShareOneSky, Strawberrykiller37, Lampshade37, Miacat, Light, SilentEcho and Alleycat er.. Roshkat..

P.s If you haven't read these (Look Below)

1.Bounties of Beastly bastard Boys.. (Short Story)

2.Lullaby's Nocturnal Requiem Ballad (Poem)

3.Anonymously Strange logic Of Ingeniousness (Short Story)

*You need to if you haven't already!*

Once again thanks for reading this have a good day wherever the wonderment you are!

Okay Now its (You've guessed it if you knew me well)

The Must Knows 1-3!!! (Please Answer this for fucksake!)

1. Whom on Wattpad are you favorite authors..? Whose Stories and poems (On Wattpad) Are you loving right now or reading..? (Please give titles or names)

2.What are your favorite.. Etc..? 3. Would you like to see a part 2 of this or not..? Also whatcha think of the music and pictures..? That's all once again have an awesomely epic day. And thanks for taking the time to read this!