Chapter 1

Hello, readers.

Information you should know: Different updates will be written in different tenses, but don't stress over it. There's a reason.....

Before we move any futher, we would like to compliment you because you obviously have good taste. :)(:

You need to make a pledge right here, right now that you will stay with Talia 'till the end.

OK?....

Good. Read on, and remember, we're watching...........

***...***...***

I was sitting on my bed, scrolling thought the countless photos of Lance Wilson on my phone.

Why did he have to be so painstakingly gorgeous?

I came across one that was my personal favorite: a picture of him, shirtless while sitting on a beach towel, his fingers combing his hair. I had taken the photo when our class had gone to the beach for a field trip last year.

You might be wondering: why do I have so many pictures of Lance?

Because he's my hobby (NOT because I stalk him. I don't.) And believe me when I say he is a beautiful hobby. I had taken up this "hobby" as soon as I got my IPhone (which was about three years ago. And yes, I upgrade every year.) He was just so amazing and so fine, I had to use his looks for a certain purpose.

A hobby. Let's leave it at that.

Besides, all his sexiness is wasted on his pathetic excuse of a girlfriend.

My neighbor, Emilia Watts.

Honestly, there is no word to describe her other than a bitch.

Yeah. Okay, so maybe she has blonde hair, perfect figure, D cups and what not. But she is brain dead. Believe me, I am not exaggerating. This is the only time I will allow stereotypes to define a person and not get mad.

She's a dumb blonde.

I continued looking through all 3,047 pictures, my face reddening as I saw everyone where he didn't have his shirts on. There were the ones from football practice, class, field trips, lunchtime, gym class, Emilia's house, my house..... endless places.

Oh, I mentioned my house. Let me explain.

I have a brother named Levi. He's my twin (although we look nothing alike. He looks like Shit, I look like Shakira). Anyway, the point is that they are best friends. It's strange since my brother is so shallow and way too ugly to be seen with King Lance, god of handsomeness.

What's even stranger is that, even if he has come over to my house dozens of times, he has never acknowledged me. I have never spoken to him, been introduced to him or even stood in front of him. You'd think Levi was useful for something. Even though they are basically brothers, I have never seen him ( catching him in the halls or being in his class doesn't count.) I shook my head in disappointment and scrolled thorough the very last of the pictures. The last one was of Lance eating his lunch. He had a sandwich halfway to his mouth and his eyes were closed. I had caught him at an off moment, but he was still handsome.

I uploaded this one to my Mac book and saved it as my wallpaper. I gave a small smile and shut my laptop. I left my room and bounded down the stairs. I didn't notice a wet spot on the linoleum tiles and my foot was swept from underneath me. I landed with a loud thud on the hard floor.

I pretty sure I broke my ass in half (that's funny because it already in half). I got up slowly, rubbing my back and butt. I groaned as my bones creaked loudly. I scuffled my feet down to the kitchen, my hands still on my lower back. I opened the fridge looking for something to eat. I finally settled on a bottle of root beer and a slice of some leftover cheesecake. I grabbed the food and shut the fridge. I uncapped the bottle and took big swigs of pop as I shuffled to the basement, which was basically a lair I shared with my brother. The TV room was next to the laundry room, right underneath the garage, which means it is a very big room. It's even bigger than my room.