chapter 5.1

Yes, this touches, his voice, his love, the warmth and the way he said my name.' "Izaya." I said once again.

"(y/n)... I love you, not only because you're a human- not only because you're my sister- I love you for who you are, I love you more than others, (y/n) chan, I thought that you will dissappear forever when you left me, when I let you go, (y/n) chan, I'll take you home now,and not letting you go anymore. He said so serious and my heart began to ache, but the same time it's beating so fast with joy, I smile with joy while my tears falling down to my cheek. "Those words are the only thing that I want to hear from you, Izaya...." I said with joy and hold Izaya's hand putting it on my chest. "Can you feel it?" I ask while smiling, Izaya look at me surprise, but it quickly turned into a smirk. Yes. He reply as I saw him blush. I'm so happy right now, Izaya. I said and hug him.

He hold my cheek gently and our face is so close while our lips are just inches away from each other. "Amrgh! The sweetness on both of you is to much!" Both of you look at the direction of the voice and saw that it was the school president who said that, with a microphone on the stage. "President!" Everyone shouted on him with irritation. "W what is happening?" I ask confuse with embarrassment. "I think we have a lot of audience~" Izaya said while he garb me closely and cuddle me. "Your so cuteee when you're embarrass!~" He teased and I blushes with embarrassment even more. "Stop that already! I want to go home now!" I said and hide my face on his chest.

I look on his eyes with my poppy eyes. "Please..." I said and he blush with a smirk."President!" He call and look at the direction of the president. "Yes?" He ask calmly and Izaya's smirk grew even wider. "I'm sorry if we're too sweet for all of you, but!-" He shouted and suddenly carry me like a princess. "But I can't help it~ she taste so sweet that I don't want stop!~" He shouted and I blushes like a tomato. " I Iza-" Before I can complain, he give a warm gentle sweet kiss, the kiss is so warm that it can me melt right now, it's so sweet so gentle while his soft lips is connected to mine, I don't want to stop, I feel so happy- too happy right now, but we let go of the kiss. I was just silent and everyone's jaw was open. "Sorry president! But my queen wants to go home already, so we can to do some naughty things!"(yes~ some naughty things~(⊙~⊙)). "B Baka! (I idiot!) Can you stop saying things like that!" I said and puch Izaya playfully at the chest with embarrassment.

"Ehhh?~ perhaps my queen want to do some naughty things right now?~" Izaya said mischievously while looking at me as I clear my throat. "Let's just go home already!" I said a little bit irritated with embarrassment. "If that's what you wish my queen~" He said and smile. "We will go now, then! Thank you for the party!" Izaya shouted playfully. "Hold on tight." Izaya said while he gave a smile me. "Okay." I reply and he run while carrying me.

--- Izaya and your pov

I won't let you go again....

I won't leave you again...

Let's fix our promise..

And

Never break it again...

I love you Izaya...

I love you (y/n)...

And

I love you with all my heart...

We will be together now...

And

Never be apart...

---Hello everyone! (>~<)

At last I'm finish! So exhausted! *let out a heavy sigh*(○_○)

Actually this is a new experience for me, writing for 5 hours none stop. (Because I'm toolazy) (●~●)

Sorry for the wrong spellings and grammar if you found one! (○~○°)

(I think Izaya here is out of character... I don't really know to be honest, maybe it's just me,but i really thing Izaya is "out of character"... or "not".... Dunno~ (■~■) )

So this is the second part of chapter 5! (=^ =)

And for the next chapter! Lemonade is about to arrive! (⊙~⊙)

Thank you for reading! (♡~♡)

(Hope you like this chapter! (>~♡))

Bai then~