Chapter 2- Pizza, Parents, and Movies

Chapter 2

Kinsley

We ordered our pizza and decided to take it to my place. We didn't want to get mobbed so we went in groups of two, each group leaving a few minutes after the other. Niall and I went first because with our plan, they could see us from a distance to follow. Niall and I carried our pizza and walked out the back door to the hotel. I linked my arm with his like I always do.

"Niall?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"What's up with Harry?"

"I think he likes you."

"What?! I just flipping met him!" I exclaimed.

"I know, but whenever your song comes on or he hears your name, he just lights up like a Christmas tree."

Could Harry really like me? Do I like him? No, I just met him for crying out loud! But there's something about him that attracts me to him. When we got to my apartment we waited for everyone else before we started eating.

"Knock knock!" Someone said, knocking on the door.

"Who's there?" I said.

"Harry and Liam."

"Come in!" I called.

"Hey hey," Liam grinned.

"Hey," Harry said smiling.

"Hey," I smiled sweetly at him.

"OK, enough, it's annoying," Niall said in an annoyed tone.

"The amazing people have arrived!" Louis exclaimed, bursting through the door,

"LET'S EAT!" I screamed opening the pizza box.

Liam tried to sneak a piece but I smacked his hand away. "Mine and Niall's! You have your own," I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Fine," he said, holding his hand up in defeat.

After we were done, we decided to have a dance party before my parents got here. We all did the weirdest dance moves, but I used to take dance, so I moved them out of the way. I did a few turns, leaps, and other more complicated dance moves. When the next song came on, I was ecstatic, it was some night by fun. We all danced like we were fighting and screamed out the lyrics. We were being so loud, I didn't even notice my parents come in.

The song ended and my parents decided to clear their throats. They love to play tricks on us. I know exactly what they're up to.

 "Kinsley what were you guys doing?" my dad asked in a serious voice.

"Having a dance party," I said innocently, all the boys looked terrified, except Niall.

"Haha you should have seen your faces! You thought you were going to get in trouble!" my dad exclaimed and the boys chuckled nervously.

"Come on now Tim. Don't mess with them," my mom said whacking his arm. "I'm Hope," my mom said, extending her arm to harry.

"Harry."

"Liam."

"Zayn."

"Louis."

"Now I don't think I know you young man, what's your name?" My mom said jokingly.

"Niall! Long time no see Hope," he said smiling and hugging her.

My dad gave Niall a hug also.

"How are you dear?" my mom asked Niall as we all sat down.