Kiss Me (Niall Horan Fan Fic)

Prologue

My name is Kinsley Marie Griffon. I am 17 years old and I currently am living in NYC, working on my first album. Yes, that’s right, first album. I am apparently one of the best upcoming artists.

Niall Horan is my best friend. When I was 7, I moved to Ireland and met Niall. We were best friends since the day I moved next to him.

Flashback

I hopped out of the car and took a look at my new house. I was going to miss living in America, but I already liked it here. I noticed a boy playing soccer, so I ran over to introduce myself.

“HI, I’m Kinsley!” I said, sticking my hand out for him to shake.

He took it and said, “Hey, I’m Niall!”

“So Niall, tell me something about yourself,” I said, sitting in the grass, him doing the same.

“I love to sing and eat,” he stated as he looked at me.

“No way! Me too!” I said smiling at him.

“Did we just become best friends?” he asked, his expression mirroring mine.

“I think so.”

“High five,” he said, holding his hand up and I smashed mine against it.

End of Flashback

Niall is now part of One Direction and we’re both becoming more famous each day. I already released my first single, which is You Belong With Me. I wrote the song when I was 14 because I had a crush on Niall while he was dating some girl who was very rude to me. I don’t like him that way anymore though, I think. I guess I don’t know wince I haven’t seen him in a year.

Niall is literally the most amazing person in the entire world. When we were little, he helped me with my first boyfriend, and when he broke my heart, Niall was there to snuggle into and cry my heart out. I’m starting to wonder if he’s forgetting about me though because we used to have long text conversations, but now it’s just a hey, hey, whatcha doing, oh sorry I had to go conversation everyday.

So back to right now. I’m sitting in the studio, working on the first song on the album, which is Fearless, also the title of the album.

“I think I should start recording,” I said to my manager Chloe.

“Alright, let’s do this!” She said, giving me a thumbs up.

I got up and walked into the recording booth, putting the headphones on.

There’s something bout the way the street looks when it’s just rained

There’s a glow off the pavement you walk me to the car

And you know I wanna ask you to dance right there in the middle of the parking lot yeah

Ohhhhh

We’re driving down the road I wonder of you know

I’m trying so hard not to get caught up now

But you’re just so cool, run your hands through your hair

Absentmindedly making me want you

And I don’t know how it gets better than this

You take my hand and drag me head first fearless

And I don’t know why but with you I’d dance

In a storm in my best dressed fearless