Chapter 6

You were in shock. He was right! It was love you were feeling. You hugged him.

"How about dinner tonight?" He asks you.

"I would love to!" You said, practically ecstatic.

"Is 6:30 ok?" He asks.

"It's perfect." You say.

You go through the classes you teach. You teach kids with powers related to animals, after all, you can speak to them. You were sitting in the garden when Logan walked up. He placed a blue flower in your hair and smiled at you.

"Where are we going for dinner?" You ask.

"It's a surprise." He says. "Storm's taking us."

"Are we going by plane?"

"Yes" He groaned.

You felt special knowing that Logan was doing something that he doesn't like for you. You go to your room. Yo decide to put on a red dress with a velvety fabric, black heels, gold earrings, and a gold rose shaped necklace. You curl your hair and put it into a ponytail. You put on a nude-pink lipstick and look in the mirror. You were shocked, you looked beautiful. You left the bathroom and opened the door to see Logan with a bouquet of red roses. He hands them to you.

"Thanks Wolvie." You say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yep" You say.

"You look beautiful..." He says to you.

You lock arms with his and lay your head on his shoulder. "Thank you."

You both walk to the jet, arm in arm. When you take off you check on Logan.

"You ok?" You ask him.

"Yeah.." He mumbles.

The jet suddenly shakes a little due to turbulence. Logan grips your hand tightly. You put one arm around his shoulder and the other one on his chest. You lay your head on his chest. His tense muscles loosen. You start to chat with him. You chat all the way there. As you both get off the jet, you see beautiful mountains. You were in Canada.

"Logan, it's beautiful.." You say in awe.

"Like it?" He asks.

"Well yeah!" You say, dress and hair blowing in the wind. He lays down a plaid blanket and a picnic basket. He pulls out a bottle of champagne. You both eat a wonderful dinner of sandwiches. You laugh at how fancy Logan tries to be. Let's just say that you had just a few too many drinks. Unlike Logan's healing that drowns out alcohol, you didn't have a very strong tolerance. You both got in the jet. Logan puts his arm around you and you push it off.

"Don't f***ing touch me!" You yell as your words slur.

"Why not?" He asks.

"I'm interested in Logan, not you!" You say, slowly falling asleep.

You fell asleep in Logan's arms.