Chapter 16

Christmas day

YN pov

the girls was still sleep so I decided to go and put the last of their Christmas gifts under the tree. After that I went and made a quick little breakfast Pancakes, Bacon ,And some eggs with some orange juice. I went and woke up Brooklyn and helped her brush her teeth and she ate breakfast. I got the twins up and feed them a little bit of eggs and then when we were all done I cleaned up. I went live and set the phone up to where everyone could see us. I let her open hers by her self and helped the twins open theirs. When they where done it was a knock on the door and I knew it was nova. so I went and opened the door he brung in a big box and some clothes and shoes for all of the girls and then he went back out and brought some small gifts. He gave yn hers and she just looked at him. he sat it on the table and helped the girls open the big box. Inside the box was a Barbie dream house( that was already put together and had the couchs, beds and all of the other stuff). Brooklyn hugged him and he picked up the twins and Brooklyn and had his uncle take a picture of them. He looked at yn and asked her to open the gift and she took the paper off and looked at the small box when she opened it she smile it was a necklace with al lof the girls picture in it with their name and birthdays craved in. Yn said thank you and nova told her he had to get going. He walked out the door and yn started toclean up all of the paper and told Brooklyn to take her toys to her room, after that she gave the girls a bath. Then they  went to your bestfriends house and ate dinner and when they got home she put the twins in bed and then went and put Brooklyn to bed and she went to sleep.

HEYYYYY YALL, I know I haven't been updating this book but its kind of hard cause I don't know what I want to do in the next chapter , so I just sit and think but soon as I get a idea I hurry and get on my laptop to make a new chapter but my friends be giving me ideas but they be weird like for an example they'll say have someone kidnap the twins and Brooklyn. Ill sit their and be like no cause that happens in every single last book on wattpad that has to do something with a celebrity. Either the person boyfriend/girlfriend gets kidnapped or the kids do, soif yall have any ideas for the book Dm me and tell me and ill give yall a shoutout for giving me the idea for the chapter .

talk to yall on the next update.. :):)  By the way I updated on my laptop just to let yall know .